𝟬𝟯 : 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧

"𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

"𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

"What ?"

"What ?"

"You heard me, let me join the league of villains."

"Aren't you a pro hero, why would we let you join, I don't exactly trust you dear."  He stated, walking closer to you.

"I don't expect you to trust me, I'm just saying you should let me join, having someone like me on your team would be a blessing to you all really." you retorted with a smile plastered on your face.

"What's your reasoning."

"The hero system is literally fucked up. They only really care about themselves and are selfish when it comes to many things and continues to hide secrets from society. I'm sick of the shit. What other reasoning do you need. Want me to write an essay for you ?"

Dabi stared at you for a minute as if he was trying to read you and see what you were truly thinking. He looked down at Toga just to see her smiling at you.

He did find it odd how randomly this came about but still had to be smart about it and put some thought into it.

You on the other hand, was pretty positive they were gonna take your lame excuse. They might be smart people but they're not all that wise.

"Oh come on Dabi, stop being such a pain in the ass, Let's just let Shigaraki test her." Toga looked at Dabi smirking.

"Plus, it will be great to have another girl around since she left, don't you think, this girl right here is better looking anyways"

Dabi whipped his head towards Toga as soon as the mention of a girl came up.

' who's this her ? '