𝟭𝟮 : 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩..." ♪

♪ "𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬..." ♪

"Jesus

"Jesus..."

"Would you two stop arguing for 2 seconds ? I heard you guys through the mic the entire time, so annoying." Compress stated, walking back into the bar.

The process was a success and he got the layouts of the last two schools, but had a few problems but was able to overcome them with you helping.

"Alright..." Shigaraki stated, catching everyone's attention.

"Now that the first task is done we will explain task two when we have a full plan on what and how it's going to be done. Compress and Y/n go over the layout since i'm too lazy to. And mark out every classroom. Other than that. Stay the hell away from me." He cursed, turning himself in the chair over to Kurogiri.

"Someone's irritated..." you mumbled to yourself as Compress went behind the bar leaning in front of you as you still sat in the same position.

"Alright so here's what I got." You both begin to go over the four schools layouts marking every classroom. In the middle of you both working Compress looked up ready to say something.

"Hey y/n I have a question if you don't mind me asking one..."

You looked up at him waiting for him to go on.

"Do you, like Dabi ?"

You honestly weren't expecting him to ask you something like that thinking it was gonna be about the work. You looked back down at the device ignoring his question.

"Well, I heard you ask him on the mic why I asked you the same thing..." He mumbled.

You shot your head up to look at him.