𝟬𝟴 : 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝟭

♪ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩

♪ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩..." ♪

♪ "𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨..." ♪

Once you

Once you...

Got to the school, you parked the car a good distance away on the other side of the rode so it wouldn't see suspicious that a car was parked here late at night.

You pulled up the mask that was attached to your suit over your nose, grabbing the device you needed getting out the car along with Toga and Dabi.

"We made it." Dabi said turning on his mic then turning it back off. "Alright just don't make any stupid moves" Compress said through the mic.

The three of you walked to the gates of the building, pushing it to see if it would open but no luck. Since it wouldn't open, you used your quirk creating a crystal stair way on both sides of the gate so walk on.

"Well come on." You said to the both of them. Walking up the steps, you walked down them on the other side of the gate with them behind you. After you all made it over, you broke the crystals making sure to not leave evidence.

You all slowly made your way over to the side of the building where there was a window. Pushing up the window, you climbed through it, with the two of them following after.

"We made it inside." You stated through to mic cutting it off after.

"Alright start taking in the layout, you three still have another school to go to."

Scanning the hallway in front of you, you moved on to the classrooms next to you and scanning every room on the ground floor with Dabi and Toga following behind.

After about 30 minutes of scanning the first floor, you all moved up to the second floor making sure to can the stairs to. "Hey y/n, Can I scan the second for please, I wanna try using the machine."