𝟭𝟳 : 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝟮

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." ♪

♪ "𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝..." ♪

 Dabi and Miya came back from the staircase, and she had a huge smile on her face while Dabi just had his usual expression

Dabi and Miya came back from the staircase, and she had a huge smile on her face while Dabi just had his usual expression. Something had to happen or be said due to the fact she had that big nasty ass smile on her face but you decided to let it be.

You watched as Miya and Dabi sat down at one of the booths with Dabi sitting in your direction. He caught you staring and you both made eye contact, holding it.

Something felt weird, like you had this gut feeling about something but brushed it off.

But even if you tried to brush the feeling off it still stayed there. It worried you because a girl's gut feeling, is usually always right.

"What do you think they talked about ?" Toga asked looking over at them in disgust.

"I don't know but whatever it was, it must have been good on her part. She walked in here with a smile on her face." Compress answered looking over at them as well.

As the three of you continued to talk, Hawks still had his arm around you. Hawks looked back at Dabi seeing him staring at him so Hawks decided to piss him off.

Hawks removed his arm from around shoulders, slowly moving it making sure Dabi was able to see, wrapping it around your lower waist. He moved his hand down to the side of your thigh, rubbing it up and down, watching you three talk as if he was playing it off as something normal.

You turned your head to look at Hawks from the sudden action but all he did was smile at you and continued to rub his hand up and down. You just brushed it off going back to your conversation has he continued to do what he was doing.