𝟭𝟱 : 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

♪ "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚

♪ "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚..." ♪

♪ "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙤𝙝..." ♪

You walked downstairs, entering the bar again

You walked downstairs, entering the bar again. As soon as you walked in everyone's eyes landed on you.

"What ? What are you looking at ?" You asked.

No one answered, just going back to what they were doing.

' weirdos '

You made your way over to the bar leaning onto it, sitting your arm up for your head to rest on. You were lost in your own thoughts until you seen Compress slide himself down the bar to be directly in front of you, but he wasn't saying anything.

"What ?"

"Nothing just wondering, what were you and Hawks talking about hmm ?" He asked in a curious tone. Dabi was leaning against the wall with his head down but the sudden question caught his full attention.

"You know, you're very nosy." You answered back.

"Guess I am, you wanna tell me what was that about ?"

You sighed laughing. Looking over to your right you seen Dabi staring at you but as soon as you looked at him, he broke eye contact.

"I'd prefer not to talk about it right now, you know your not the only one who's nosey..." You said loud enough making sure Dabi heard you. He grunted in response rolling his eyes getting even more irritated.

Compress looked over at Dabi to see him listening to the conversation, making him nod in response to your words getting up and going back to Shigaraki.