𝟭𝟬 : 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

♪ "𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

♪ "𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩..." ♪

♪ "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚..." ♪

⚠︎ ︎𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 ⚠︎︎

About a week...

Has passed since the
sleepover and the first mission.

You got closer with everyone, even Shigaraki a little since he's been so obsessed with the chapstick you gave him. But the arguments between you and Dabi were just getting worse day by day. At this point he was just picking a fight with you.

But everytime the two of you would argue, there would be this weird feeling between you both. You don't know if it was the feeling of you wanting to beat his ass or something else. But it was just odd.

It was 1am and you all were at the bar discussing the next plan. While you and Dabi were too busy giving each other death glares.

"Alright, ever since the last encounter you three had with the cops they upped the security on the school campuses. So we need to get more equipment from the other base." Compress stated.

"Dabi and y/n you think you can go get the supplies from the house and bring them back here ?"

You both broke from an unspoken staring contest and nodded your heads.

"Alright head over there now and met us back here."

You grabbed the car keys off the bar walking to the back of the building with him following behind you. You both got into the car not saying a word to each other.

The whole ride to the house, he would make side glances at you from time to time. You pulled up to the house opening the garage parking the car inside closing the garage after. You both got out of the car, making your way inside the house down the hall where the basement was.