𝟭𝟲 : 𝗛𝗘𝗥

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." ♪

♪ "𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." ♪

A few days as passed since Hawks as came back and Dabi hates it

A few days as passed since Hawks as came back and Dabi hates it. He's already annoyed by his presence as it is. But him flirting with you and constantly being around you, was just pissing him off.

Of course he didn't say or do anything about it because he is to immature to. So he just sat back and watched everything little thing Hawks did. From talking to you, getting close to you, touching you. Yet he was still in denial about how his felt so he continued to keep queit.

Yea it was obvious he liked you, hes just to stubborn to admit he actually felt that way, not just that, he didn't want to get left behind again.

You, Toga and Compress were at the bar talking to each other, and Compress and Toga were telling you stories about their past missions and how they failed which was funny.

"So after that I fell on my ass-"

"Y/n~"

Compress got cut off by Hawks walking over to you throwing his arm around you, making Dabi watch him intently.

"Yes Keigo ?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see what you guys were talking abo-"

"Hawks."

You all turned your head over to Dabi, to see him waving Hawks over indicating he wanted to talk. You all looked at each other then back at Hawks watching them both walk to the door that led towards the staircase.

"So what is going on y/n ? You know between this whole thing, you just seem to be in the middle of it."

"I honestly don't know myself, I'm still confused on the feelings part but right now, we're all handling the situation as if we were some teenagers." You said, rolling your eyes.