𝟬𝟰 : 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..." ♪

♪ "𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝..." ♪

"Okay

"Okay..."

"You passed, but I still don't exactly trust you just yet."

"Neither do I trust you. Your point is ?"

You all were gathered around the bar discussing the test from the roof.

The man laughed at your response before looking over at Dabi and Toga. "You both did find such a lady didn't you".

"Sure did !" Toga smiled, and Dabi ignored his remark.

"I've decided to let you stay, only because you're known as a pro hero and it could be easy for you to get us some valuable information on what we need. You seem pretty strong, so i shouldn't have to worry about you protecting yourself correct ?"

"Not at all."

"Perfect." he smirked.

"Well let me do a proper introduction, I'm Tomura Shigaraki. This is Mr.Compress and Kurogiri." he stated pointing towards the two other men.

Nodding your head you continued to listen.

"Listen here, since I still don't trust you completely, i'm not going to tell you a very detailed plan."

' not like i don't already know '

"We have a few things that need to be launched so throughout our mission and time together, so let's see how much I can really trust you ms.pro hero" he stated in a serious low tone looking straight at you.