𝟮𝟱 : 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘

♪ "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙

♪ "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙..." ♪

♪ "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙥." ♪

 Walking through the portal, you all ended up back at the bar

Walking through the portal, you all ended up back at the bar. Kurogiri walked over to the bar sitting down in front of the stools while the three of you stood in front of him waiting for an explanation.

"So as you know, All for One came and started saying he didn't want the rest of the kids and to stop the mission here." He started off.

"Turns out he used us the entire time and was gonna turn on us and kill everyone and take the kids' quirks. After that was revealed, All Might showed up, saved the kids, and is currently fighting All for One."

"What about Compress and Shigaraki ?" You asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, they'll be perfectly fine. But for right now just relax." he stated, giving reassurance.

"We failed againnnn" Toga complained dragging her body towards the empty bar stool.

"Hey" Dabi called out to you, making you look over at him.

"I want to talk."

Nodding your head, you both walked over to the door that led to the staircase with Kurogiri and Toga watching you both walk off.

"You know..." Toga started off looking over at Kurogiri.

"This is the most you've talked this entire book."

"Toga you're breaking the third wall again."

"Sorry..."