𝟭𝟰 : 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦

♪ "𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩

♪ "𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩..." ♪

♪ "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝..." ♪

"Keigo ?"

"Keigo ?"

Hawks whipped his head towards you. Once he looked at you he felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach. He walked towards you grabbing your wrist pulling you outside closing the door behind him.

"The hell are you doing here !" He whispered yelled with a irritated expression.

"The fuck do you mean what am I doing here ?! I should be asking you the same shit, Where the fuck have you been Keigo." You cursed.

"I was sent here, now you need to explain what the hell is your problem, you think you can just leave like that not leaving anything behind ? Everyone thinks your dead. Then you have the nerve to ask why i'm here ?! Bullshi-"

Your words got cut off when he grabbed your arm pulling your body towards his making your faces close together. He leaned down kissing you to make you stop ranting, making you kiss him back.

He pulled away staring at you.

'i forgot how much i liked this girl...'

"Alright look, I apologize now but can we talk after whatever was going on. I need an explanation from you too." He said making direct eye contact.

You broke the eye contact backing up, walking past him.

"I guess..."

You both walked back into the bar, and as soon as you Hawks stepped inside, Dabi shot him a glare to which Hawks smiled back in response to the glare. Toga noticed the awkward tension between the two men but just decided to observe the situation.