𝟮𝟯 : 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..." ♪

♪ "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮..." ♪

⚠︎︎ 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 ⚠︎︎

You and Dabi just sat in silence, nothing was said between the both of you for the past few minutes

You and Dabi just sat in silence, nothing was said between the both of you for the past few minutes. Its not like you had anything to say to him anyways. But for him it was a different story.

He needed to talk to you about it. But just didnt know how to.

"You know, Im just gonna text Compress this is not gonna work because its clear its not." You said about to grab your phone off the dashboard.

"I thought we were here to solve a problem."

"Well I don't see a problem here."

"He wouldn't put us in here if there wasn't a problem to begin with."

"Looks like he made a mistake, we have nothing to talk about Dabi." You said getting annoyed.

"Nothing to talk about ? So you and Hawks is nothing to talk about ?"

"Me and Keigo ? There is no me and him, and since we wanna bring people into this lets bring up you and Miya. Me catching you both seems to be nothing to me at this point. Dont start your bullshit Dabi. All you've been doing is giving me mixed signals, you act jealous then claim you dont like me then you go around and argue with me. Then go back to being jealous, possessive and stare all the time. Then you go around and mess with Miya. Figure it out."

Dabi didn't respond not knowing what to say. It wasn't easy for him to open up or explain how he felt, only through actions. But at this point he was getting irritated himself.