𝟮𝟭 : 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮

♪ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮..." ♪

♪ "𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮..." ♪

You woke up to you laying on top of Hawks who was fast asleep underneath you with his arms wrapped around you

You woke up to you laying on top of Hawks who was fast asleep underneath you with his arms wrapped around you. Yawning you sat up rubbing your eyes trying to get out of his embrace only to get yanked back down.

"Keigo I have to fucking pee, let me go."

"No." He said half asleep before completely falling back asleep.

You slowly got up from on top if making sure not to wake him up, then walking over towards your bathroom.

After you were done using the bathroom you washed your hands and started washing your face and brushing your teeth.

In process, you were thinking back on when Hawks was just standing there at the door. You knew he was lying about no one being there but you weren't completely sure due to you being half asleep. Once you finished in the bathroom you walked out seeing Hawks sitting up at the end of your bed on his phone before looking up at you.

"Bathrooms all yours now." You said walking towards your dresser grabbing your phone then leaving with him watching you walk out.

You made your way towards the kitchen leaning against the island, on your phone looking for places to order food from to get delivered.

Once you found something, you ordered you and Hawks something to eat. When you finished paying for the food, Hawks walked out the bathroom with some random pair of shorts and a white shirt.

"Look what you did to me."

You looked up at his raising and eyebrow, as he turned around lifting up the back of his shirt showing scratch marks making you roll your eyes with him laughing putting the shirt back down.