𝟬𝟵 : 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

♪ "𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚

♪ "𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚..." ♪

♪ "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮..." ♪

You pulled up

You pulled up...

To the house opening the garage parking the car inside closing the garage after. You all made your way downstairs to the basement to see everyone waiting with serious looks on their faces but a wash of relief ran over them as soon they saw you all.

"I see you made it past the cops ?"

"Yes we did, Y/n was cool, her driving skills got us out of there." Toga explained sitting down on the couch far against the wall.

"Well good job Y/n, got the layout ?" Compress asked.

You made your way over to the table handing him the device as he began to examine the layout of the two schools.

"Wow, alright I think it's best if we lay low for a little, since you got chased by the cops I'm pretty sure their guard is gonna be up in case of suspicious behavior."

"For how long ?"

"I'm not sure, but we still need to make up future plans and projects so it could be a little while, so feel free to do whatever just lay low and not do anything stupid."

Nodding your head you exited the basement going upstairs to the main part of the house, while Dabi made his way over to the couch where Toga was. Toga looked over at Dabi examining him before speaking.

"You like her huh ?"

Dabi whipped his head towards her with a shocked look on his face. "Why would you ask something like that, and no I don't."