Part 1 - Restored

The air was filled with cheerful laughter and pure happiness. Light and trust has triumphed over darkness once again and everyone was turned back from stone and reunited with their families. A few weeks after Namaari and Raya and her friends restored Kumandra, the chiefs of the lands agreed on a big celebration to celebrate their unity. Raya, her Ba and Sisu were in Heart's garden on the lawn, having a picnic.

Raya stared into the distance with a smile, thinking of how amazing Kumandra has become. No more Druun, no more separations, grudging,...everything seemed perfect and she was happy she was able to be a part of the reason Kumandra is one again. Six years ago, her Ba, who she was so close to her all her life had turned to stone...she's still regretful about those decisions she made but she wanted to stop thinking of the past. Everything was back and better than ever before...
"Especially you Namaari." she thought. She didn't realize the deep smile on her face.

"Raya?" said Chief Benja as he stared at her.

She almost didn't hear and when she realized, she said, "Oh! Sorry Ba. Was just deep in thought."

The Chief chuckled and said, "Ahh isn't that lovely. It's good to see such a beautiful smile on your face dew drop. I'm sure it's going to brighten in a few hours when the other lands arrive for our celebration of unity."

"Yeah I can't wait" said Raya as she grinned.  She then sighed and said softly, "I can't wait to see Namaari again..."

"Don't worry. You will later today." said the chief as he stood. "Now I'm going to check on the preparations and everyone should be arriving soon so just stay here and relax dew drop."

Raya smiled at her Ba as he departed.

"Namaari..." said Raya, not realizing she was thinking out loud.

Sisu raised and eyebrow and said, "Gosh you really wanna see her huh?"

"Yeah." replied Raya as she slightly blushed. 

"Hmm I'll see to it that both of you have a wonderful time together. Besties again!" expressed Sisu as she hugged Raya in awe. 

Raya giggled an said, "I hope I don't chicken out...I mean...it's going to be so hard to start talking to her...to find the words..."

"Don't worry, they'll come eventually. And it's almost afternoon. You gotta go and get ready. Wear something dazzling to knock her off her feet."

"W-why?"

Sisu only smirked and said, "Ah you'll soon see why." Sisu stood and said, "If I'm seeing correctly, it looks like Fang is heading this way. I see their flag."

"WHAT?! I-I got to go..um I need to get dressed!" said Raya frantically.

"Hey calm down Raya. Take your time. You go and get dressed. When Namaari arrives, I'll get her to go in the garden near the fountain so you two can have the time to converse." 

Raya smiled and said, "Thank you Sisu."

She went into the palace to her room to take a shower. She found herself looking at her reflection in the mirror, thinking of what to wear to impress Namaari...
"Wait what?! Snap out of it Raya!" she hit herself on the forehead when she realized what she was doing."

She took a deep breath and went to have a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to vote before moving on and you can share your thoughts as you read along <3