Part 43 - Journey Back

The following day was a typical morning for the wife except Raya's extreme curiosity about that cave. It puzzled her how touching a gem gave Krisna powers. She was packing a backpack with essentials such as flashlights, a rope, knives, matchsticks...etc.

Namaari saw her and said, "Woah, dep la, you want to go ALREADY? It's pretty early." 

"I just really wanna know!"

"I know baby but it's not like the cave is going anywhere. It'll be there dep la. Just calm down."

"I want a head start."

"Woah woah woah, don't think you're leaving here alone. Anything can happen out there. I know how anxious you are to know what those gems are and I am too. But you have to go a bit slower." said Namaari as she held onto her hand.

Raya sighed and said, "You're right... I'll wait."

Namaari saw that she was sad and she put her hand around her waist and said, "Let's have a hot shower."

Raya nodded yes and smiled and they went to have their shower. 

Raya decided to wear something with a nature touch. She chose a cropped army green top and black pants. She styled her hair in a messy but beautiful bun. While looking in the mirror and fixing her edges, she saw Namaari entered. Namaari folded her arms and leaned back on the wall and in a seductive tone, she said, "Getting all sexy to go into the woods?"

Raya blushed hard and said, "W-what do you mean?"

"Oh nothing dep la."

"You're the sexy one!" countered Raya.

It took Namaari by surprise and she said, "Hell nah."

"You are."

Raya turned around to look at her wife and admired her outfit. It was very similar to what she was wearing but Namaari wore a sleeveless black cropped top and army green pants and black shoes. Her abs and very muscular arms were clearly visible which made Raya blush.

"What are you staring at dep la?" asked Namaari.

"Your abs. I don't want anyone else looking at you too hard, you know."

Namaari approached her and pulled her body onto hers and cupped her cheek. "First, I'm sure crowds of people aren't in a forest, and second, why should it matter if others want to look?"

Raya pursed her lips then said, "It- It's nothing."

Namaari's expression became serious and she said, "Look at me, dep la."

Raya did as told then Namaari said, "My beautiful wife, if there's one thing I don't want you to be, it's 'insecure'. You are not replaceable by anyone at all and if people want to look,  who cares? They are looking at Raya's wife who is a formidable warrior and Chief of Kumandra."

Raya blushed and said, "You're right, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry about your feelings, I'm just letting you know that you're my wife for life." replied Namaari before kissing her lips.

Raya relaxed in the warm embrace of her wife and their moment was interrupted by a servant knocking. Namaari went to the door and opened it. The servant, Lily, bowed and said, "A pleasant morning your majesty. Just letting you know that we have two serlots for you and your wife. And we already packed your fave meals. Do you want any guards to accompany you?"

"Thank you, and no guards are needed."

"Okay your highness."

After getting ready, the wives departed Kabeh, headed to Heart's forest. On the way, Namaari realized that Raya wasn't being very interactive and looked really worried.