Part 6 - Gratification

Raya closed the door and turned on her lights after she and Namaari entered.

"In here is so gorgeous, just like you." said Namaari as she admired the organization of Raya's room. Was she flirting or just being playful? Raya didn't know but assumed she was flirting. Earlier they were pretty much doing so...rightttt???

"Thanks..." replied Raya with a blush. 

"Oh shoot! I forgot my stuff" said Namaari.

"Oh I can help you with it."

"Nah it's alright. I'll be back soon. Ya girl don't got all these muscles for nothing"

Namaari smirked at her and Raya blushed, thinking of the 'Ya Girl'...

Namaari left to go get her stuff and she encountered Chief Virana on the way.

"Hello mother." said Namaari with a smile, but her mother had a rather serious expression and didn't answer her immediately. After an uncomfortable 5 seconds, Virana said, "Is it true that you rejected Chief Benja's generous offer of a room for the night?"

"I did so respectfully because I wanted to spend the night with Raya. We agreed on it." replied Namaari, a concerned look on her face.

"Hmm...okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." Chief Virana was definitely suspicious of something...

"Yes good night mother." said Namaari before departing from the chief.

She returned to Raya's room with her stuff. Raya was busy brushing her hair with a special type of oil that made it extra soft and shiny. It also had a pleasant aroma.

"Someone is looking gorgeous." said Namaari.

"I'm not...." said Raya in a low flirty tone. She blushed and then said, "Oh uh... the bathrooms are opposite from here."

"Alrighty. Time for me to have an icy bath." 

"Same. Today was great, but exhausting." said Raya.

They went to have their separate showers. Namaari was finished before Raya. Raya would have been finished but she was occupied in her thoughts, feeling nervous about coming out to Namaari. She did two messy but beautiful braids and returned to her room in a lavender crop top and army green pants. When she entered, Namaari stared in shock and said, "Wow! You are absolutely beautiful Raya."

Raya blushed and said, "Thanks...you are too." She was hesitant and broke eye contact with Namaari then took a deep breath. "Namaari..."

"Yeah?" 

"So today I didn't exactly get the chance to tell you what I want to tell you."

"You can tell me now." said Namaari soothingly.

Raya closed the door first then sat next to her, on the edge of her bed. Her hands were sweaty and her heart started to beat faster.
"At first I was hesitant to tell you...but I just feel like I should now..."

"Go ahead dep la."

"I...I honestly... really like you. More than a friend or best friend...I just get these feelings whenever I think about you. I can't avoid blushing or smiling when you call my name. I... have a crush on you. But I was so worried about you not feeling the same way about me." Raya felt a mix of emotions. She felt relieved, embarrassed, happy, anxious...all at the same time.

Namaari put her arm around Raya's waist, pulling her closer and said, "Raya..." 

Raya looked up at her and Namaari said, "I feel the same way about you dep la. I wanted to tell you too but didn't know how to so I tried to keep my feelings to myself."

"Really?" Raya felt relieved and she threw her arms around Namaari's neck. Namaari pulled her onto her lap and rested her arms on her hips. They stared into each other's eyes and Namaari said, "So...do you wanna make us official?"

"Yes I really do but..." Raya sighed then said, "People may see us in a negative light. And I'm sure we can't keep this as a secret forever."

"That's true. But I'm sure that not everyone will see us negatively for being gay. Raya... I'm so happy that we feel this way towards each other. How our feelings blossomed slowly but surely is incredible."

Namaari gently kissed her forehead and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." replied Raya.

Namaari caressed her cheek and said, "You look exhausted. Get some rest dep la."

"Not yetttt" said Raya lazily.

"Want me to do something to you to get you exhausted and wanting to sleep?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👀👀More soon! Don't forget to leave a vote <3