Part 13 - Just Before Goodbye

Her lips were redder. Her eyes closed, a desperate expression on her face. Her neck and chest were dotted with the most passionate hickeys that she received from Namaari. How can another human... a princess, a FEMALE, feel so great? This has by far been the most passionate session they've had. Raya moaned as Namaari pleasured her even more. Her touch, hearing her voice, it was all TOO good. The princesses wanted to take another step. 

Namaari ensured Raya was comfortable on her back. She pulled away from their kissing and stared into Raya's eyes and said, "Ready baby?"

"Namaari?!" yelled a voice accompanied by a knock on Raya's door. The couple was startled and they quickly got up and Raya pretended to be doing her hair while Namaari took a deep breath to calm the still burning flame inside her. It hadn't been extinguished and she still felt a need to feel all that pleasure with Raya. 

"H-hello mother." said Namaari when she opened the door.

"Why was the door locked?" asked Virana with her arms folded as she stared at her daughter in suspicion.

"Oh I didn't realize but I'm getting my things ready for us to leave." said Namaari. Lying was the only way to get out of that situation in that moment.

"And where is Princess Raya?" asked the chief, looking into Raya's room.

"I'm here Chief! How are you?" said Raya as she braided her hair.

"I'm well, darling." The Chief refocused her gaze to Namaari. "We leave for Fang shortly so I'll be sending Atitaya to help you get all your things together so that you can be fully ready to return home."

"Oh it's okay mother, I'll be finished soon."

"Okay. I'll return in a few minutes."

The chief pushed Raya's door as she made her exit but not so much that it was fully closed. Afterwards, Raya sighed and said, "Here dep la..."

She held Namaari's hand and took her to a corner in her room that no one who entered could easily see. She hugged Namaari then whispered, "We really need to do this...kiss me, finger me...anything..."

Raya felt so desperate. She needed to make memories with Namaari and only had limited time. Namaari held her and said softly, "I know baby, but try and calm down."

Ignoring Namaari's last words, Raya instantly kissed her out of desperation. Namaari held her tightly as they both made out. The heat was intense. They were sweating, restless with limited time to spare and now more than ever, every second counts. As their kisses got wetter, so did Raya's underwear. She felt so aroused by Namaari. Namaari loosened her pants and slowly trailed her fingers across Raya's lower tummy and eventually reaching her private area. Raya moaned and said, "Yes...please..."

"Shh... You're getting it all my baby."

Namaari slowly inserted her finger and caressed it, making Raya moan even more and got even wetter. After about a minute, the movement of her fingers decelerated and she said, "Baby..."

"Please...continue Namaari...please..." expressed Raya desperately. 

Namaari was on alert should in case someone was to enter but she wanted to keep bringing all the pleasure to Raya. If only they've done this sooner when they had maximum privacy. But they had just confessed their feelings to each other and that would be too much of a rush. She finished off with another wet and passionate kiss and said, "Dep la..."

"Y-yeah?" said Raya as she hugged Namaari.

Namaari kissed her forehead and with Raya in her embrace, she whispered, "We can't do too much baby. We can get caught."

"I know..."

Raya was most definitely disappointed. She really wanted to go the extra mile with Namaari but was conscious of their current situation. Namaari lifted her chin and looked in her eyes for a while then said, "Don't worry, we'll see each other again very soon. We'll soon have all the time in the world to do all that we desire baby."

Raya lightly sobbed as Namaari spoke and said, "I...I can't go on without you...even for a day dep la."

"I know...it'll be hard for me too dep la, but we have to try and stay strong...for Heart and Fang, for Kumandra." said Namaari.

They embraced some more and were so caught up in the moment. Virana entered, determined to help Namaari to get all she needed before her departure back to Fang. "Namaari I have so- WHAT is this??!!!" The Chief's mouth was widened as she stared at the couple in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUSTEDDDDDDDD! What's gonna happen next? Stay tuned to find out! Don't forget to leave a vote and share your thoughts <3