Part 23 - Tranquility

"Where were you Raya? I was looking all over for you.!" expressed Namaari in frustration.

"I'm sorry I just...went for a walk." replied Raya.

"Okay. Are you fine though?"

"Yeah, thanks."

It was noticeable that Raya was feeling really sad. Dakari came around the same time and said, "Raya, there you are! You okay?"

"Yeah. I just...kinda wanna be alone. Excuse me."

She went to the rail and stared into the distance. Namaari wanted to go beside her but just sighed and went on a chair. From a distance, chief Benja noticed the sadness among them and he went to Namaari and said, "Hello Princess. What's wrong?"

"I just wish things were better between me and Raya."

"I know but you have to decide in your heart, with her, on how you'll approach the situation. However, the option that I think would be best for both of you is to tell your mother before things get too far and there's not much turning back to do." explained the chief.

"The thing is...she already suspects something. That's why she's forcing Dakari and I together...so I lose interest in Raya."

"Hmm...well that's a problem. I'll go talk to her and hear what she thinks." said Chief Benja.

He went to Raya and said, "Dewdrop?"

"Hello Ba." replied Raya, avoiding eye contact.

"How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm okay."

"I know you're sad about Namaari. But we'll figure out a way to let things work out for you both."

"Thanks Ba. While I was walking in the forest, I encountered Pengu...but in human form. He offered to help by speaking with chief Virana." explained Raya.

"Oh that's great. So things are already coming together dewdrop. So when would you want to tell her everything?"

"I don't know and I'm still skeptical because the reason Dakari is in the picture is because Chief Virana thought Namaari and I were dating...which is true but she wants to make her lose interest."

"Same thing Namaari told me. But if we all do it, I'm sure she will change her mind." said Benja in a sigh

"Would tomorrow be okay?" asked Raya.

"Sure. So we head to Fang tomorrow." 

Benja smiled at Namaari as a signal for her to join the conversation but when she arrived, he said, "I'll leave you two. I'm off to duties so you may relax."

After the Chief was out of sight, Namaari had her arms folded as she stared at Raya, a look of hurt on her face.

"Um...is everything...okay?" asked Raya, feeling confused.

Namaari sighed and said, "No...we need to talk."

"Okay..."

"One of your servants said you went to meet up with a guy and that you were cuddling."

"W-WHAT?!" expressed Raya.

"Well...is that true?" asked Namaari.

"Namaari...you know that isn't true. That 'guy' was actually Pengu. He saw me in the forest and I told him about why I was sad and all that. He even offered to help us! And we did not cuddle. We were saying goodbye and I thanked him with a hug." explained Raya.

Namaari released a sigh of relief and said, "I was scared for a second..."

"Namaari, you know I'd never do anything like that. I'm only romantically attached to you and want to be with you."

Namaari smiled and said, "Me too baby."

Raya hugged her and said, "I wanna kiss you so bad."

"Let's get some privacy then. To your room we go."

They went to Raya's room and thankfully, the General didn't notice them. She was busy helping out Chief Benja with some royal duties.

Raya closed the door and then pulled the curtains. Namaari first hugged her from behind. Her soft breathing and low moans were enough to get Raya aroused. Namaari began kissing her neck, causing her to start moaning gently. After marking her with a few hickeys, they faced each other and kissed each other's lips passionately. Namaari held her tightly and massaged her back while kissing her. Raya pulled away and said softly, "I could stay in this forever baby."

"Me too dep la."

Namaari kissed her forehead and lied with her on the bed. Raya felt relaxed in her embrace which induced tiredness. After a few minutes, she fell asleep. Namaari held her closely as though she was protecting her from anything that wanted to harm her.

Namaari herself fell asleep after a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such a sweet way to fall asleep🥺 Virana will soon know more about the gay couple. What will be her reaction and decision? More soon!