Part 7 - Heated Night

Raya smirked at Namaari and then said, "And what's that something to get me exhausted?"

"You have two options. It's either to know by me doing it or you never find out at all." teased Namaari.

Raya sighed with a blush and said, "I wanna know."

Namaari chuckled and said, "Okay your majesty."

She slowly cleared Raya's hair from her face and pulled her more to her, closing the space between them. Raya was trembling from being nervous, not knowing what Namaari will do next to arouse her. Namaari first embraced her and kissed her forehead. "Dep la, I know you're nervous. But try to relax."

Raya smiled then Namaari slowly lifted her chin, admiring her beautiful dark cherry lips and slowly leaned in to kiss her. just before their lips made contact, Raya said softly, "Wait..."

"What's wrong dep la?" asked Namaari, caressing her cheek.

"I...I'm not sure if I wanna do this. I-I'm just so nervous."

"Any specific reason for that?"

"I don't know...like it's my first time...And... I'm nervous."

"Of course you're gonna  be nervous dep la. There is a first time for everything but I promise to be extremely gentle."

Raya smiled at her and said, "Okay."

To get Raya more comfortable, Namaari embraced her, allowing her head to rest on her chest. Raya felt relaxed and closed her eyes as she rested in Namaari's comforting arms.

"I love you so much baby" said Namaari, slightly whispering. Raya blushed and buried her head more into Namaari's chest before saying, "I love you too dep la."

She then eased from Namaari and they both stared in each other's eyes for a few seconds before Namaari rubbed Raya's face with one hand, keeping the other around her waist. Raya smiled at her and slightly nodded, indicating that she felt ready that time. She slowly closed her eyes as she and Namaari leaned in to kiss. She slightly hesitated as she felt Namaari's breath on her lips. 

"Omg we're really doing this!!!!!!!" She thought in her mind, yet maintaining composure. 

Finally, their lips made contact and after feeling the sensation, Namaari's heart palpitated and she felt more aroused. She slightly pulled away then parted her lips and kissed Raya. That wet sensation was what set off a fire inside both princesses, making them want more. Namaari's kisses got more aggressive and Raya gave into them, moaning at the pleasure. When she got a bit too loud, Namaari pulled away and whispered, "Calm down dep la...We don't wanna be-"

Her speech was cut off when Raya suddenly leaned in for another kiss. She was getting restless and very excited and in the midst of their pleasure, Namaari tried to keep her calm but it was in vain. Raya was moaning a bit loud which Namaari attempted to silence with more kisses. She held Raya on her lap tightly and when they moved to go into a more comfortable position, their private areas brushed against each other which Raya instantly felt and gasped to. The pleasure was too good to be true and she wanted more. Namaari kept kissing Raya's lips as they begun grinding synchronously. 

It was getting so difficult for Namaari to maintain control but she couldn't let down her guard, even in the heat of the moment. Her mother obviously seemed suspicious earlier and what if someone was passing by? She HAD to maintain control. They got more aggressive as their kisses got wetter and more pleasurable then....they reached their climax not long after. Namaari struggled but withheld a loud moan that she wanted to release so badly. She silenced Raya's moan with a kiss, securing her lips. As they hyperventilated, Namaari fell back on the bed with Raya in her arms.

"Baby...." Raya has never felt so much pleasure before that she could hardly talk.

"Shhh...relax princess." said Namaari as she held Raya closely. 

There was a few minutes of silence as the princesses' breathing returned to normal.

"T-that was so awesome." Said Raya.

"I know. I really enjoyed it dep la and I'm happy you did too." replied Namaari.

"Can we...kiss again?" asked Raya shyly.

Namaari slightly chuckled and said, "Let me turn off the light first dep la."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WhAt Is GoInG oN?! Damn...
More of this sweet heat soon! Don't forget to vote <3