Part 8 - In The Moonlight

When she arrived at the switch to turn off the light, there was a very slight knock on the door. Raya gasped and Namaari motioned her to pretend as if she was sleeping. Namaari took a deep breath then said in a fake-tired tone, "Who is it?"

"It's Chief Benja." 

"Oh.."

Namaari opened the door and Chief Banja smiled at her. 

"How are you Namaari?" he asked.

"Tired...but I'm alright." replied Namaari.

"I was called by one of my servants...they said they heard Raya and it sounded as though she was in pain. I'm just checking to see if everything is fine with her." explained the chief.

Raya was trembling under the cover but fortunately, Benja's eyes were not  fixed on her. Namaari immediately felt frightened and nervous and she quickly made up a story, trying to be calm as possible to make it sound believable. "Oh uh um- y...yeah she was...She um...hurt her leg but I helped. The massages I gave her...were painful but helped."

Chief Benja sighed in relief and said, "Oh that's great. Since she's sleeping and you obviously seem tired, I'll leave back to my room. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you soon Chief."

She closed the door after Chief Benja exited. She then sighed then switch off the light and went back to the bed. The moonlight shone through the thin curtains, slightly illuminating the room. After lying down, Namaari embraced Raya and said, "That was pretty close."

"Yeah. You came up with that explanation so fast dep la." Raya played in Namaari's undercut as she spoke.

"Well I needed to. Gotta keep my babygirl safe." said Namaari while gently pinching her cheek. Raya blushed and said, "Mhmm..."

"You look rather exhausted Raya. You need to get some sleep." 

Raya buried her head in Namaari's chest and said, "Not yettt"

"But you're tired. Hmm.. Oh I know how to get you sleepy."

Namaari smirked at her and Raya raised a brow. She instantly gasped when Namaari kissed her then started to gently bite them. After a few seconds, she let go of Raya's lips then kissed her forehead and whispered, "Get some sleep dep la. I love you"

Raya smiled and said in a yawn, "Alright princess undercut, I love you more."

Namaari kept cuddling her until they both fell asleep, the moonlight fading as the moon neared its peak in the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a cute way to fall asleep.
Don't forget to leave a ⭐ before moving on <3