Chapter 15

I would like to thank @animeOutcast84 for this lovely peice of art, truly a masterpiece

Hope you guys are doing well, have fun reading the chapie!
.
.
.
.

The next day Akaashi sighed as he sat up in Bokuto's bed, Kuroo and Bokuto attached at the hip.

"Ko, Tetsu, move." Akaashi said, pushing at both of them.

"Mmmmph" Kuroo grumbled rolling over, sleepily trying not to be cruelly woken up.

Akaashi sighed when Bokuto didn't let go, but smiled at the image of his sleeping boys.

He maneuvered Bokuto so that he was holding onto Kuroo and got up to pee.

On the way to the bathroom, he saw Lily in the hall. 'she's everywhere' Akaashi shivered.
.
.

Akaashi soon arrived back to Bokuto's room and smiled as he found Kuroo asleep in Bokuto's arms, while Bokuto was practically vibrating from trying to stay still.

"Morning beautiful" Bokuto mouthed through yawns.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Akaashi asked, slipping back under the covers.

"Mhm, I had a cool dream, what about you?" Bokuto smiled.

"Mm, I slept well. I was wondering if we could talk about what we're going to do next week" Akaashi said biting the side of his cheek.

"I think we should wait for Tetsu to wake up," Bokuto hummed.

"Yeah, you're right Ko. Cuddles?" Akaashi asked.

Bokuto smiled and held his arm out for Akaashi to settle in.

Akaashi gladly made his way into Bokuto's arms, smiling as he drifted back off into a light sleep.
.
.
.

Tsukishima was confused.

Why were these people here? Why were they near him? Why doesn't he just make them go away?

It's warm here, it feels safe.

They're laughing and it's so beautiful.

They're talking to him.

"What?" Tsukishima asked, although he couldn't really feel the words escape.

"Are you coming Kei?" They asked, and just then Tsukishima recognized them. It's the boys from the training camp, his soulmates.

Then Tsukishima woke up, in his bed alone staring at the ceiling trying to figure out what the purpose of that dream was and what it would mean for him.
.
.
.

Akaashi woke again, this time later in the day.

As he opened his eyes he saw Kuroo and Bokuto, his beautiful boys.