chapter 6

Hello! I really appreciate comments so don't forget to give your input!
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a month or two later  (it's November) and all of them were really getting along. School had started up and Bokuto was captivated by Akaashi's sets. Not just Akaashi's sets though. All of Akaashi. It was scary. Bokuto already has a soulmate, and he loves Kuroo. He's happy, so why does he feel like this?

Kuroo was having similar thoughts. He was so conflicted. He loves Bokuto. And Kuroo isn't a player. He's afraid of what it would cause if he confessed how he felt to Bokuto. Would Bokuto be mad? Would he be mad at Akaashi? Kuroo doesn't want to think about it.

Akaashi was oblivious to both boys feelings and very much terrified and hurting. He knew how he felt. He knew it wasn't going to work. And to add on to that Akaashi always thinks about how they're way out of his league. He feels like fate is picking on him.

Either way they all had weird feelings they didn't want to deal with. And Akaashi's birthday is in December. Akaashi will have a soulmate. That soulmate won't be Bokuto or Kuroo, and they can all move on.
.
.
.

As they practiced Akaashi sighed.

"Hey hey hey! What's wrong Akaashi?!" Bokuto said, attuned to Akaashi's body language.

"It's nothing Bokuto-san, are we still on for ramen after practice with Kuroo?" Akaashi said expectantly.

"Yeah! We haven't been out to eat in a while either!" Bokuto said enthusiastically.

"No, I guess we haven't, I hadn't noticed" Akaashi said, like a liar.

He knew the exact amount of days since their last excursion. He was very much excited for today.

Akaashi set up the last ball for today and as Bokuto hit it Akaashi knew he was so very delusional.
.
.
.
.

Akaashi and Bokuto got changed and left practice. They went on the train together since the mall was  too far to walk to.

They met Kuroo at their favorite,  Ramen king. Yeah it was only Akaashi's favorite because it was Bokuto and Kuroo's favorite but they never asked why he liked it so it's fine.

Kuroo was already sitting in their spot in the corner.

Bokuto smiled widely as Kuroo got up to kiss his cheek. Akaashi soon getting a hug there after.

Bokuto and Kuroo are very affectionate people, and as affectionate people tend to overdue things. Not with each other- well sometimes with each other in public.

But Akaashi is more worried about the way they hug him, and hang on him all the time. More concerned with the way Bokuto's breathe on his neck inspires ballet from the butterflies in his stomach, and the way Kuroo's joking lips on his hand elicit skips in his heartbeat.  He's afraid he can't handle it.

He hugs back and pretends it doesn't phase him. They sit down and order their usuals.

"So how was practice today?" Kuroo asked.

"It was great! We barely even messed up!" Bokuto said enthusiastically.

Kuroo looked to Akaashi for his opinion as well.

"Bokuto-san is correct, we only messed up 9 of the 52 combos we did today." Akaashi said, slight pride in his voice.

"That's great! If you guys keep getting better we might not have a chance to catch up." Kuroo said enthusiastically.

"You know it! We'll beat you and then you can come cheer for us!" Bokuto said teasing.

"H a  as if, I said might, we aren't loosing to you owls!" Kuroo said sticking his tongue out.