chapter 10

HEY HEY HEY! It's been a hot minute hasn't it? Sorry for not updating for so long, I was and honestly still am drowning in schoolwork. Bit the new chapters here so yay!

Also uhh some vocab, paramour means kinda like a mistress, but gender neutral? So uhhh yeah
.

.

.

Akaashi lay in between Kuroo and Bokuto on his bed, slight smile on his face while he snored. Bokuto was also sleeping, his elbow currently in Kuroo's side.

Kuroo ignored the elbow, because omg he was literally the luckiest man on earth. First he gets Bo, and then Kashi? It's perfect, he just has mange not messing this up.

Kuroo sighed in content and took a picture of Bokuto and Akaashi.

'They're so cuteee' Kuroo thought.

Kuroo adjusted Bokuto's body so that he could actually lay down comfortably.
.
.
.
There was a knock on the door and Kuroo didn't want to wake Akaashi, so he carefully got up and answered the door.

"Hello?" Kuroo whispered.

"Ah, you must be Akaashi's friend-" a very good looking man said.

Kuroo just stood there waiting for the man to just get on with it.

"Oh wait, it says here you're actually his- oh you're one of his two soulmates? Hmm, you know Mazoku yet? Or have you not met the other soulmate yet?" The man asked looking at his clipboard.

Kuroo almost laughed. Key word a l m o s t. Kuroo was a bit irritated. He hates that guy.

"I'm Akaashi's soulmate, but his other soulmate is in this room and is currently sleeping so if you'd be quiet it'd be greatly appreciated." Kuroo said whispering, the anger seeping into his tone.

"What-? Mazoku can't be here. He was literally just yelling at me over the phone" the man said a confused look on his face.

"It isn't Mazoku. It's my boyfriend, Bokuto. Well technically, he's not just my boyfriend anymore~" Kuroo said still giddy about the entire thing.

"Do you mean the guy Akaashi-sama had me interview? I was told that Mazoku and Akaashi were to be married after highschool, I assumed he was Mazoku's soulmate and that you just recently came of age but.. his mother is making him marry Mazoku isn't she?" The man said, a variation of emotional response on his face.

Oh yeah. Akaashi has a fiancee. That's kinda a problem.

Kuroo frowned. He can't let Akaashi go back to that entitled bastard. He doesn't deserve it.

The man saw the anguish on his face.

"Oh- uh how rude of me. My name is Alejandro, I'm Akaashi's therapist." The man, aparently Alejandro held his hand out.

Kuroo shook his hand.

"So my turn to get interagated?" Kuroo said a slight lilt in his voice.

"Ah- no it's not an interagation per say. I mean.... Okay yes. Interagation time. Follow me?" Alejandro said, rather then ask as he started walking.

Kuroo had no other option then to follow, sadly he knew he probably couldn't or shouldn't bring Akaashi with him.
.
.
.

They went to a small room and sat down. And by small room I mean large room. Small for the Akaashi household, but big by almost any other standards.

It was a cozy enough room though, lots of warm colors, books and tapestries.

Alejandro sighed.