chapter 4

This chapter takes place the morning after the events of last chapter. I love where I'm going to be taking this fic. Also I promise I'll introduce some side ships some time soon
.
.
.
.

Bokuto woke up to the sound of his alarm. It was 5am and he had to be at Fukurodani at 6:30am.

He looked at his ceiling full of stars. Kuroo had been into astrology a while ago and insisted he put them up in the real constellations. He never took them down.

He sighed and sat up. He got out of bed and got his clothes and a towel as he headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

He got undressed and took off his ring, smiling at the sight of it.

Bokuto got in the shower and picked up a shampoo bottle.

"Andddd we're back with shower thoughts with Koutaro!! On today's segment we discuss how we feel about the promise ring, and what it means for you" he said into the shampoo bottle.

"So Koutaro how did you feel when Kuroo brought out the ring?" Bokuto spoke to himself in a showmen voice.

"Well I was definitely surprised. But so happy. I think it's also reasonable to say that I felt a bit scared. I mean a promise ring already? Of course I love him, and I'm glad he gave me the ring but he hasn't even said he loves me yet." He spoke to himself.

"Oh ho ho, that introduces our second subject for today's segment, why didn't he say it back?" Bokuto spoke to himself in the showmen voice again.

"Oh, well he was probably tired, I mean yeah he was going to Kenma's...." Bokuto stopped talking and sighed. He's been thinking about Kuroo and Kenma for a while now. He eventually just decided to finish his shower and ignore the intrusive thoughts.
.
.
.
.

Bokuto got out and brushed his teeth. He got dressed and left his house.
.
.
.
.
.

Bokuto arrived on campus and headed towards the coaches office to meet him and the new guy. Apparently his parents requested he get a tour early so they would know if it was worth it to enroll him at Fukurodani. Bokuto was asked to show him around because the kid was supposed to play volleyball.

Bokuto arrived at his coaches office and knocked on the door.

"COACH, I'M HERE!" Bokuto said through the door.

The door opened but it wasn't his coach who opened the door, it was a very pretty guy.

Bokuto tried to speak but couldn't find words. Thankfully the pretty boy spoke first.

"Hello, you must be Bokuto-san. I am Akaashi Keiji. The coach instructed me to wait for you here and upon your arrival tell you he had to do something but to take me for the tour." The pretty boy- Akaashi, said monotonously.

Bokuto finally spoke.

"OH, OF COURSE RIGHT THIS WAY!" Well more yelled but eh it counts.

Bokuto started walking and thankfully his speech went back to actual speech. He showed Akaashi the classrooms, the cafeteria, the library and then the gym.

Akaashi made little comments and let Bokuto do most of the talking, occasionally laughing at one of Bokuto's many jokes.
.
.
.
.
It was around noon when they where wrapping up the tour and Bokuto was thinking that he really liked the way Akaashi presented himself.

"And this is the end of our tour! I hope you enjoyed your morning!" Bokuto said as he felt a foreign feeling crawl into his chest.

Bokuto looked to his arm and saw that Kuroo had asked him to lunch. He tore his eyes away from his arm to look over at Akaashi.