Chapter 26

You still need to tell me what you want for the 50k reads special guys!!! Also I do not play vollyball and the whole reason this chapter was delayed for so long was because I couldn't fathom how to write the scene, that and I just needed a break so I could enjoy writing again :) so I'm just gonna release what I have rn because I feel bad about being gone for so long 😭 Y'all are already used to my shit anyways
.
.
.

"Jesus it took them way to long to leave" Tsukishima mumbled, washing up the dishes with Akaashi by his side.

Akaashi laughed into his hand, leaning up against the counter and bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"They weren't all too bad, you know, you and Kenma-san seem to get along well enough" Akaashi said, pushing himself up onto the counter top.

"I don't know, he seems pretty cool I guess" Tsukishima shrugged, adding "and a good sense of humor" 

"Mn, Kuroo has a knack for finding good people" Akaashi smiled.

"Ha, guess he messed up when he looked at me" Tsukishima said, putting away the last of the dishes.

"I don't think so" Akaashi said, hopping off the counter.

"If you say so" Tsukishima said, as he wiped his hands off with a gentle smile.

"Upstairs?" Akaashi asked, looking over to Tsukishima.

"Yeah let's go before those idiots do something stupid" Tsukishima said as they made their way up stairs.

Akaashi and Tsukishima opened the door to find Bokuto and Kuroo curled up together on the ground passed out.

"Wow I guess dinner got to them more then me" Tsukishima snickered.

"Guess so" Akaashi said with a fond smile, pulling a blanket over Bokuto and Kuroo and up over their shoulders.

"If you want you can lay down with me Akaashi, I wouldn't want to wake them" Tsukishima said, getting into his bed and facing the wall.

Akaashi smiled "I was hoping you'd ask"
.
.
.

Surprisingly they all slept in until eleven, which all parties had complaints over.

"How can you be alive this early!" Kuroo grumbled, head on the table staring at Akaashi who was staring at his hands as if they were sucking his soul.

"It's so late in the day! So many things we could have done!" Bokuto whined, bringing in pancakes from the kitchen.

"My sleep schedule has been decimated, curtesy of  y o u" Tsukishima grumbled, setting down the rest of the plates.

"Syrupppppp!" Bokuto smiled.

"Mhm, syrup" Tsukishima said, nudging Kuroo, "is Akaashi okay?"

"Tired. Give him time" Kuroo said, banging his head on the table dramatically before beginning to groggily eat.

"Oh you guys are finally awake!" Akiteru said, walking through and snatching a pancake off the center plate.

"Thief." Tsukishima accused with a glare.

"Thoo you wan it back?" Akiteru asked with his mouth full.

"You're disgusting." Tsukishima answered.

"Aw, love you too baby brother!" Akiteru giggled.

"So what're the plans for today salt stick?" Kuroo asked, looking slightly more awake.

(Akaashi still looked like he was on the astral plane)