chapter 7

Heya, I'm posting a lot but that's because I'm a major procrastination pro 💪👁️👄👁️ enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course after a long night of cuddles and ice cream, they had to talk about important stuff.

Important stuff was them gushing about Akaashi from 2 - 3 am, until they fell asleep cuddling in Kuroos weighted blanket.

When they woke up they started to actually talk.
.
.
.
After Kuroo makes breakfast.
.
.

They sat down with their pancakes and bacon and looked at each other.

"Last night, it happened right?" Bokuto asked.

"Yeah, we need to actually talk though. Communication and rules." Kuroo said.

"Yeah, we need to make a plan to seduce Akaashi! I mean- only if you're okay with it-" Bokuto said enthusiastically.

"Definitely. But we have to talk about what's okay." Kuroo said, taking a sip of his jasmine tea.

"Oh yeah. Like what we can do to flirt? And also- can we not flirt with someone the other doesn't approve of ?" Bokuto said.

"Yeah I was thinking that too. And with the flirting, maybe not to much without each other? Little things like a kiss on the hand or grabbing his hand are fine, but if we're going to actually flirt-flirt can we both be present?" Kuroo said, still contemplating.

"Aww, but yeah, that makes sense since you don't see Akaashi as much." Bokuto said, whining a bit.

"And just so we're both on the same page this is the rules for now, if we want to change them we can." Kuroo said.

"Of course!" Bokuto said, smiling.
.
.
.
"Okay, so since we only have a bit until his birthday we have to get him to really like us before then. If not then we give up, but if he likes us, we can always hope his soulmate is platonic" Kuroo said thoughtfully.

"Ok yeah, so we invite him out more then normal, and act more flirtatious right?" Bokuto said practically bouncing in his chair.

"Yeah, but we can drop subtle hints to" Kuroo said, as if he where planning out a game strategy.

"Ok, game plan S.A.S.H.L.U!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Sashlu??" Kuroo asked.

"Seduce Akaashi so he loves us, duhhh!" Bokuto said smiling like a fool.

"Ohh. Yeah go operation S.A.S.H.L.U!" Kuroo half shouted.
.
.
.
They watched TV a bit before Kuroo asked Bokuto if they could invite Akaashi to hang out on Sunday.

Usually they would spend Saturdays together just messing around the house, watching tv and making out, because yeah, they're still teenagers. So they always set their phones on silent and didn't text. It was like their recap for the week.

And so when they texted Akaashi, he was a bit surprised.

You: hey Kashi wanna come hang out at my house on Sunday?

Epitome of male beauty: Sure, just send directions.

You: okay, see you tomorrow!

You have sent directions to: Epitome of male beauty

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Akaashi arrived and knocked on the door. He dressed presentably in case Kuroo's mother was home.

Akaashi had never been to Kuroo's house, so he was panicking a bit. Why did they want him over? He smoothed out his shirt and breathed.

It's going to be fine.