Chapter 25

Yo yo yo how are all of you? I have to say I never thought I'd be here but,,, I am,,, so,, since y'all keep on reading my shit we'll be hitting 50k in a couple chapters (probably) so what do you want? I can do a special chapter like an au or smut or smth in the future or maybe questions about this universe you want answered just tell me in the comments what you all want to see pleaseeeeeeseee

Alsooooo I haven't watched or read Tenma talking to Hinata yet so just take him with a grain of salt I guess
.
.
.
.

When Tsukishima entered he saw Akiteru's bags and a couple bags of slightly unknown origin.

"Kei!!" Akiteru yelled, moving to pull Tsukishima into a hug.

"Akiteru" Tsukishima said, awkwardly patting his brother on the back and looking away with a slight flush.

"Who's this?" Akiteru asked after realizing that there were others behind Tsukishima.

Of course it would look rather funny and slightly concerning seeing your baby brother having an entourage of tall, muscly men following him around.

"Didn't mom tell you" Tsukishima scoffed, backing out of the hug.

"Tell me what?" Akiteru asked, turning his head to the side like a confused dog.

Tsukishima sighed and dragged his hand across his face as Bokuto and Kuroo practically vibrated in place.

"These are my soulmates, introduce yourselves soulmates" Tsukishima grumbled.

"Bokuto Koutarou, 3rd year captain and Ace of Fukurodani high school volleyball team " Bokuto said with a large yet sheepish smile.

"Kuroo Tetsuro, 3rd year captain of Nekoma high school volleyball team " Kuroo said, holding his hand out to Akiteru.

Akiteru did not shake his hand and instead looked over to Akaashi.

"I am Akaashi Keiji, 2nd year vice captain of Fukurodani high school volleyball team" Akaashi said with a slight bow of his head.

"Oh" Akiteru said, looking between the four high schoolers.

"Don't be an asshole to them, I need to put this ice in the freezer" Tsukishima said, walking off towards the kitchen.

"Well" Akiteru said, clapping his hands together with a smile, "nice to meet you all"

"It's good to meet you aswell Tsukishima-senpai" Akaashi replied, looking anywhere but Akiteru's eyes.

"You should know this already but don't hurt my little brother. I'm not very good at the intimidation thing but I can swear to you that if you even put a scratch on him I will find out and I will make sure that you pay" Akiteru said, before getting hit in the back of the head by his mothers slipper.

"Leave them alone, I've already threatened them myself" Tsukishima said, tossing the slipper on the floor.

"Well I- I mean I was just-" Akiteru rambled, moving his hands around with a flush on his face from getting caught.

"As you guys probably guessed, this is my older brother Akiteru" Tsukishima said, pointing at him.

"Since we're doing introductions I should probably get Tenma down here" Akiteru said shaking himself out of his embarrassment and yelling up the stairs "TENMAA"

A bit later there was the sound of shuffling and steps down the stairs.

"Tenma, my baby brother Tsukishima Kei, Tsukishima, my boyfriend Tenma Udai" Akiteru said, nodding towards Tsukishima and then Tenma.

"Hi" Tenma said with a grin, holding out his hand to Tsukishima.

"..." Tsukishima shook his hand.

"Who're these guys?" Tenma asked, walking around and looking at the guys.