Chapter 16

Mmmm sorry this is kind of late, but hey I had finals and also it's extra longa
.
.
.
.
.

Tsukishima felt like he was having deja vu.

They had just gotten off the bus and gathered in the parking lot when Hinata started being an imbecile.

"Woahhh is that Tokyo tower??" Hinata asked, looking up at a telephone tower.

Kenma burst out into a fit of laughter.

"C'mon Sho, let's go" Kenma said, calming his wheezing and holding out a hand.

Hinata grinned and took it.

Tsukishima wondered why they were still waiting up, but soon found out.

Kenma put his handheld into his pocket and held his other hand out to a slightly skittish Kageyama.

"C'mon, you too" Kenma said smiling as kageyama took his hand.

Tsukishima shifted from foot to foot. He felt invasive, like that wasn't for him to see.

Akaashi watched from afar with Bokuto and Kuroo by his sides.

"When do you want to approach him?" Kuroo asked, leaning on Akaashi's shoulder.

Akaashi thought for a second, biting his thumbnail causing Bokuto to grab his hand and hold it.

"After we're done with practice today, he should be tired and more susceptible to suggestion" Akaashi said.

Kuroo laughed and shook his head.

"My, my Kashi you've grown to be so manipulative" Kuroo said.

Bokuto frowned at that thought.

Akaashi shoved Kuroo lightly.

"I'm not that bad" Akaashi mumbled to Kuroo.
.
.
.

They all went inside with their things, getting dressed for practice and setting out their sleeping mats.

Tsukishima watched as the resident airheads gathered around Daichi in what looked like a prayer circle.

"Soulmates can't sleep together" Daichi said, shaking his head at Tanaka, Noya and Hinata.

"But Daichii-" they whined.

Sugawara, who had been watching from the sidelines, walked up and clapped Daichi on the back.

"Soulmates can't sleep together? Guess you'll be on your own tonight Sawamura~" Suga said with a smile, starting to walk away again.

"Suga-" Daichi groaned, pinching his forehead.

The three watched as the two had a good minute long conversation with their eyes before Daichi finally sighed in agony.

"Soulmates may sleep together, but for the love of god no stupid shit" Daichi said, walking away from the people who would be the cause of his first grey hairs.

And yes, that includes Sugawara.

Tanaka and Noya whooped and hollered, praising Sugawara as their saving grace.

"Keep it down, some of us aren't children hyped up on sugar" Tsukishima tsked, setting out his things in an orderly and cleanly fashion.

"You're just jealous cause you can't have cuddles with your non-existent soulmate" Tanaka said sticking out his tongue.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, scoffing at the irony.

He went to retort but found a certain someone had stepped in front of him.