Chapter 19

Hello all, I can't believe its been over a year already, thanks for sticking with it I appreciate all your comments and votes. Do you want anything special for the one year and the fact that the fic is about to hit 20k reads?
.
.
.

Tsukishima walked into Karasunos sleeping quarters, heading to his mat to lay down for the night once more. Spoiler alert: he didn't get to do that.

Tsukishima half expected Yamaguchi or Daichi to be up waiting to chew him out, but he never expected to walk in to see orange eyes staring into his soul.

"You're back" Hinata said, looking up at Tsukishima from where he sat on the floor.

Tsukishima froze not sure how to handle this situation.

"Er, yes? I mean uh" Tsukishima said, blank faced.

"Don't worry I won't tell on you" Hinata said, standing up and walking over to Tsukishima.

"Wanna know a secret? Me and Kags were out visiting Kenma for a while too" Hinata said, skipping out of the room and towards the bathrooms.

"Wait, why would you tell me that?" Tsukishima asked, face scrunching up.

"We're friends aren't we?" Hinata said, looking back at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima stared at Hinata for a couple seconds, not saying anything as he turned to walk to his mat.

Hinata smiled.
.
.
.

Tsukishima woke up with the sun, groaning and sitting up.  It was quiet still, but he told Bokuto he'd jog with him.

He got dressed, contemplating whether or not he even needed his soulmark coverings anymore. He decided to keep them on, at least for now.

Tsukishima walked out and immediately saw Bokuto, who was waiting outside in shorts and a crop top.

Bokuto seemed to notice him and smiled.

"Tsukki! You came!" Bokuto exclaimed with a warm glow.

"Yeah, I told you I would, didn't I?" Tsukishima said, walking over to Bokuto.

"Well- yeah but, I didn't think you'd actually show up" Bokuto said, shifting on his feet.

"Well I came, lets go" Tsukishima said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah! Which way do you want to go this time?" Bokuto asked.

"The long way." Tsukishima said, hoping to clear his head.
.
.

"So Tsukki" Bokuto said, glancing over at him as they turned a corner.

"..." Tsukishima didn't respond.

"I was wondering... do you have anything you do for fun?" Bokuto asked.

Tsukishima didn't respond this time because he didn't really know.

'Do I do anything for fun?' he thought.

He didn't end up answering Bokuto, silently jogging back.
.
.

As they made their arrival back Karasuno was once again a cacophony of teenage boys.

"YOOO TSUKISHIMA" Nishinoya yelled out, pushing Asahi aside.

"Are you going to do this every time I come back from a jog?" Tsukishima asked, pushing up his glasses.

"Only every time you bring home the captain of Fukurodani" Nishinoya said with a slight smirk.

Tsukishima scoffed.

"I'd be glad to run away and never come back" Tsukishima said, rolling his eyes.