Chapter 9

.
.
.
.

Hey it's Akaashi

Akaashi wanted to die. Right there on the spot. The link went silent after he had written his first words. They probably don't like him that way. They probably don't want a relationship with two people. Akaashi was starting to freak out and it had only been maybe a minute.

His guests left to their rooms as to give Akaashi some privacy.

On the flip side of this Bokuto and Kuroo were also panicking.

They were both thinking about how different that felt, but that it couldn't be true. And so with their skepticisms they went to text as not to scare Akaashi away if it were actually him.

They texted at the same time. (No usernames since there isn't really a perspective)

Kuroo: was that a joke?

Bokuto: was that some way of picking on me?

They both immediately texted back.

Bokuto: NO WAY!

Kuroo: wajt, what?!

Bokuto: does this mean Akaashi is actually our soulmate?!!!?!!!?!!!?!!!?

Kuroo and Bokuto were thrilled. They knew they had to check with Akaashi, but having three soulmates isn't to uncommon.

Kuroo: omg maybe
Kuroo: let's check

And so they moved to the group chat.

Kuroo: Akaashi

Bokuto: Did

Kuroo: You

Bokuto: Just

Akaashi: . . .

Akaashi: ...Hey? So uh, soulmates?

Kuroo and Bokuto almost died. They were so fucking happy. They wanted to express their feelings but they both knew that they had to actually talk to Akaashi about the whole being soulmates thing.

Kuroo: so can we talk? In person that is?

Bokuto: yeah can we?

Akaashi: um, right now?

Bokuto: it is kinda late

Kuroo: can we meet up in the morning?

Akaashi was nervous about this whole thing. Why haven't either of them had any reaction? He wants to talk as soon as they can.

Akaashi: Does 6 work for you?

Bokuto wondered why Akaashi wanted to meet so early. Was he anxious about the soulmate thing? Did he just want to get this over with? Bokuto sighed and texted back.

Bokuto: sure!

Kuroo: so early? It's fine though

Akaashi: Where will we be meeting up?

Bokuto: you guys can come to my house!

Although Kuroo was fine with Bokuto's family, his house doesn't give them enough privacy and if Akaashi isn't comfortable with that then it'd be a bad idea.

Kuroo: your family is everywhere in the house though

Bokuto: oh yeah not very private huh

Akaashi: what about my house? My guests are leaving in the morning and my parents will be at work. The only people who'd be here are the house staff.