𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

(A/n this is my first book so it gets better after a few chapters I promise, I tried to make the scenes and quotes as similar to the show as I could so sorry if they are off in any way. As I write this I am only on season 5 so please bare with me and please don't comment spoilers for any of the avents that haven't happened before the chapter. Thank you! Enjoy your reading!)

~

Scott McCall is in his room preparing for lacrosse the next day. He was brushing his teeth when suddenly he heard a noise outside. Quickly he put on a shirt and went outside with a bat, slowly he creeps outside until stiles, one of his best friends, pops upside down hanging from the roof. Scott screamed ending in the both of them screaming at eachother

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing" Scott exclaimed

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles stated then looked down at his friends hand "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator" He said raising his hands in defense.

"A pre..." Stiles paused to laugh "Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon department, and even the state police."

"For what"

Stiles got down from the roof "Two joggers found a body in the woods."

"A dead body?" Scotts eyes widened

Stiles sat up fully "No, a body of water... Yes dumbass a dead body"

Stiles gets onto the porch and stood in front of Scott with his hands on his hips.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott stated shocked

"Nobody knows yet. It was a girl, probably in her twenties"

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for"

"That's the best part, They only found half, We're going." Stiles finished as scott looked at his best friend like he was crazy

"you forced y/n to come as well didn't you" It was quiet for a few seconds

"maybe"

The two walked to stiles' Jeep and the girl leaned on the car and had the back of her head against the window she looked up and smiled at scott "sorry Scotty I called shotgun"

Scott laughed at her, the two knew each other well they were the first of the three to become friends, plus y/n and scott worked together at the clinic. Scott got in the car and the three headed to the preserve.

~

The jeep parks in front of the sign for the preserve then the three get out of the car.

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott states looking at the other two

"You're the one who always bitches that nothing never happens in this town" Stiles exclaims as he starts to walk but Scott stands still

"I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow"

"right, because, sitting on the bench asks such a grueling effort" Stiles kept walking

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact I'm making first line" Scott started to walk

"Hey, that's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream. Even a pathetically unrealistic one."

The girl soon spoke up "stiles I swear to god if you get us in trouble or hurt I will personally attack you"

Stiles chuckled "mhm yeah okay, with what strength"

Y/n glared at him "says the one who as you said literally sits the bench" she smiled triumphantly, she didn't play lacrosse but she was really interested and always sat on the bleachers behind the bench so she could keep the two company.