𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚

Y/n ran out of the hospital to see kira holding a live wire in her hand, she made sure to stay out of the way of the water as she made it to Scott and Derek. kira stopped the sparks and looked up at the three her eyes glowing. They watched in shock as people ran out of the hospital, their gaze moved over to see Issac on the ground in the water.

Y/n and derek ran to him as Derek shook his body "issac? Issac!"

Y/n out her hand in front of his nose not feeling anything "He's not breathing."

"Scott, he's not breathing!" Derek yelled but Scott didn't move "Scott, he's not breathing!"

Doctors rushed over to issac before he was wheeled into the building

~

Y/n spotted Scott in the halls at school and walked up to him nervously "Any news?"

"My mom says They're still looking for him." Scott nodded "It's past the 48 -hour mark, but if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles."

"What about Isaac?"

"I'm going to go by the hospital before school." Scott nodded "I'll update you"

"Please do" she watched as Scott nodded and stepped away

~

"Listen up!" Coach yells out to the group as they group in the ball "Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. Got it?"

No reply

"Got it?!" He repeated

"Yes, Coach." They told him all together

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye." He continued "Who's first?"

Danny stood up

"Ah, Danny!" Coach announced "That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG."

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas."  Ethan told Scott and y/n

"Things are getting too quiet." Aiden agreed

"Yeah, I know." Scott nodded

"Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." Y/n let out a sigh

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked

"No?" Y/n asked confused

"It's an emitter." Scott spoke "One of Argent's."

He began to walk a certain way and they followed

"It's coming from the basement." Aiden told them and with that they headed that way, when they stopped they saw a figure staring in a dark corner of the basement when it turned they saw it to be Stiles who held the emitter in his hand. Instinctively y/n was moved behind the wear wolves

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me." Stiles held his hands up in defence "I swear to God, it's me!"

But they didn't believe him as the twins let out growls and charged at him holding him up in the air by his neck

"Wait, stop!" Scott yelled as he ran towards them y/n stood still as Scott threw the twins off "I said, stop"

Scott growled at the twins making them back down

"it's me, Scott. I swear it's me." Stiles continued "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."