𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

The sound of lockers slamming shut could be heard as the team was getting ready for practice. Scott leaned against his cubby as stiles walked past him before stopping and backtracking then turning to face Scott "Did you apologize to Allison?"

Scott stared into space dazed "Yeah" 

"Is she giving you a second chance, or...." Stiles questioned

"Yeah."

Stiles smiled at him and raised his arms happily "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?"

He goes to walk away until Scott speaks up "No."

Stiles backtracks again and looks at him confused "No?"

Scott continues to look straight ahead as he continued to speak "Remember the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em."

"Her dad?"

"shot me"

"Allison's father?"

Scott nodded "with a crossbow."

It was quiet for a few seconds until Stiles spoke up speechless "Allison's father?"

Scott suddenly yelled impatiently "Yes! Her father!.. Oh, my God-"

Scott began to panic even more Stiles went over to his friend and tapped his cheek  "No, Scott. Snap back! you okay? Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" 

Scott responds quickly out of panic "No... N-no, I don't think so.."

"Does she know about him?"

"Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man"

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay?

"Here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah? Here we go!"

Y/n was sat outside the locker room, she had been waiting for them to leave seeing as she couldn't go in. She was listening in, her hearing had always been better than normal but she hadn't known why, she rubbed her forehead stressed and left to go to the bleachers

Coach was yelling at the lacrosse players as y/n walked onto the field and sat down sketchbook in hand she was currently working on a drawing and she still had a long ways to go. She continued to think about the conversation the boys had in the lockeroom and how this was gonna effect them she was cut out of her thoughts by coach as he yelled "McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go!...Hey, McCall! Hey, McCall!"

She watched as Jackson rammed into Scott she winced and continued to watch  "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach exclaimed loudly.

Scott went back into line and rammed into Jackson, y/n panicked as she saw Scott lean down with his hands over his head she heard Stiles yell "Scott? Scott, you okay?"

So she set her sketch book down and ran over to help.

"I can't control it,It's happening!" Scott panicked and Stiles replied quickly

"What? Right here? Now?"

Y/n put her arm around him and hoisted him up

"Come on, get up. Come on. Come on."  The two said as they carried him to the locker room as they passed y/n looked I've quickly as she spotted a shadow it was then that she had made eye contact with Derek as he watched the scene unfold.

"Come on Scott almost there" Y/n said quietly

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Scott yelled as they entered the locker room, they hurriedly attempted to step away as he pushed them