𝐈.𝐄.𝐃

"So, the Walcott's were the first." Stiles explained to his father "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car"

"And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Y/n conluded with a sigh

"It's a dead pool." Scott explained "A hit list of supernatural creatures."

"This is only part of it."y/n took it out of her pocket and showed him "The rest still has to be decoded."

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked them

"Lydia and I" y/n answered

"How?"

"Lydia apparently transcribed it." Y/n told him "Without realizing it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" Sheriff asked

"We're getting to that." Stiles told his father "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean, like a... Like a key word?"

'It's actually a name." Y/n pursed her lips "uh Allison Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott said visibly upset

"Which will give us the rest of the names."

"Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?"

'Same way we got the code."

"We've been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words." Y/n said "but we decided I would come to help explain" y/n looked at her phone "actually I need to get going soon"

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. Hmm?" Stilinski asked looking st the photos "a nd what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too? "

"I don't know." Scott shook his head "But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here.'

"Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County?" He asked "The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000."

"And dropping..." Stiles added before his dad continued

"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000. Look, how many werewolves, banshees, kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names but 100?"

"We don't think there would be that many." Y/n shook her head "There's a limit."

"Because of the numbers. We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 117" stiles explained

"117 what?"

"Million." Y/n added as stiles: wrote either m or k next to a name

"117 million dollars, Dad. Stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders."

"Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead." Scott sighed

"So the coded list goes out. And somehow these professional assassins get that list." Noah tried to get it all right