𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

Y/n,Lydia, Scott and Issac sat on the bench in the sheriffs office everyone was quiet besides the tapping of y/n's foot on the cold floor. Everything happened so fast. Allison was gone just like that, now that Stiles had been taken by kira and her mother to their house it just filled her with more anxiety not knowing what was happening to him or if he was okay.

They had all been asked questions about the night and argent had made sure that they had a story and everyone's were the same but that wasn't what y/n was worried about at the moment, she looked down at her phone that had many missed calls from Derek but she didn't think about calling him back everything was overwhelming her mind

~

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott looked at seat on as they walked into the vets office

"The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting." Destin told them "It just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human."

"The shape of my best friend." Scott nodded

"Someone caught it once." Y/n shook her head "Someone can do it again, right?"

"I don't know." Dragon shook his head "This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?" Scott continued

"Possibly. When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare."

"Wait a second. Powerful objects?" Lydia asked "Like an Alpha's claws?"

"Which Alpha?"

"Talia Hale."lydia told them

"What? "y/n asked confused as ever

"Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid." Lydia continued "What if it was made from the Nemeton?"

"It was." Deaton nodded

"How do you know?" Scott furrowed his brows at the man

"Because I made it."

~

"Derek's got the triskele box." Y/n put her phone in her pocket "He's gonna meet us."

Lydia began to faint, Scott caught her arm "What's wrong?"

"Something's happening." Lydia shook her head "I had this sudden rushing feeling like..."

"like we're running out of time." Y/n concluded for her

"Yeah." A voice came from the door, Stiles stood with kira helping him up because of how week he was "Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too."

~

They pulled up to the school and immediately Stiles got out of the jeep but he tumbled forward, y/n got out quickly and grabbed into him time keep him standing. She lifted his arm over her shoulders as they made their way to the schools front doors. Scott went to open the doors

"Scott, hold on." Stiles got their attention "I know what you're all thinking. If this works, it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

"The plan is to save you." Y/n reminded

'That's the plan I'm going with." Scott agreed

They pushed open the door to reveal what wasn't the school but it was some type of yard that was all snowy, walking further into the doors y/n immediately regretted not grabbing another hoodie. To say it was freezing was an understatement, Stiles stepped forward slowly "Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan."