𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

(This one is shorter and has a lot of time skips)
~~~~

The three sat in class waiting as the tests got handed back it was quiet until Stiles spoke up "If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?" Scott sighed "I don't know."

Y/n spoke up "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

Scott sighed again "I don't know."

Stiles leaned in again "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

Scott spoke angrily. "I don't know!"

Stiles leaned over and saw Scott's grade "Dude, you need to study more!"

Scott glared and set his test down Stiles continued "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

Scott looked at his test "No, I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles looked shocked "That's my boy!"

Scott sighed "We're just studying."

Stiles scoffed at him "Uh, no, you're not."

Scott frowned "No, I'm not?"

Y/n looked confused "he isn't?"

Stiles scoffed "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through him! If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled."

Scott sighed "Okay. Just... stop with the questions, man."

Stiles nodded "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek... especially Derek... who still scares me"

Y/n nodded as well "no more questions"

~~~~

y/n went to get into stiles car they drove off as y/n's eyes went wide "why is he here"

Stiles stopped driving "Oh, my God! You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere."

Scott walked up to them "What the hell? What are you doing here?"

Derek panted "I was shot."

Stiles sighed and the two got out of the car "He's not looking so good, guys"

Y/n looked at Derek "Why aren't you healing?"

Derek groaned "I can't. It was-it was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles looked at him shocked "A silver bullet?"

Derek rolled his eyes "No, you idiot-"

Scott interupted "Wait, wait-- that's what she meant when she said you had forty-eight hours"

Derek's eyebrows furrowed "what? Who-who said forty-eight hours?"

Scott looked at him "The one who shot you."

Dereks eyes started changing colors so y/n covered him Scott panicked "What are you doing? Stop that!"

Derek groaned as cars honked "I'm trying to tell you-- I can't."

Scott grabbed dereks arm "Derek, get up! Help me put him in your car."

Derek looked at Scott "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used."

Scott rose his arms in defense "How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

Derek closed his eyes in pain " Cause she's an Argent. She's with them."