𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

Y/n and Lydia stood in front of the school, y/n had woken up here without knowing why. It freaked her out but to be honest it's not the scariest thing she has encountered so she pushed it away. The girl was so out of it seeing as she hadn't realized that Allison had come and met them there at some point

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia shook her head at Stiles and Scott who walked up to them "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles perked up at the sound of that

"Not yet." Y/n shook her head

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet?  you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles exclaimed looking over at y/n who had her arms crossed. She was barefoot wearing pajama shorts and t-shirt "why is she here, and still in her PJ's"

"I- I don't even know" she shook her head shivering "I just woke up a-and I was here"

"That is true she was here when I arrived " Lydia nodded

This earned a look from everyone Lydia watched as they all turned to her she shook her head and spoke again "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles questioned "You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys." Scott gained their attention "I found the dead body."

An officer was leaned on the sign of the school blood pooling over the sign

~

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story" Jennifer walked the class as she spoke she looked down at Lydia drawing "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia stated without looking up from her paper

"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture." She quickly got back on track "They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board.' !"

"Like chess." Stiles spoke up

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"

"Uh, no. My father does."

"Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk." Scott leaned to stiles and y/n

"What do you want to do that for?" Y/n asked

"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Actually makes sense to me." Stiles exclaimed "Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"What's that?" Y/n asked furrowing her brows

"Going through Aiden." Stiles nodded "Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

With that the three looked at Lydia who sat across from y/n

"What now"

~

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan asked looking at the three

"Is he looking at you?" He looked over at y/n then at Ethan  stepping closer as he spoke "Are you threatening us? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"