𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭

"Derek?" Stiles slapped him

"Im not sure that slapping him is going to wo-" y/n tried

Stiles ignored her and slapped him again "Derek, come on!"

And again

And went to do it one last time but Derek caught his hand "Where is she?"

"Jennifer?" Stiles asked "Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion"

"So we gotta get you out of here." Y/n crouched down to his level going to help him up "The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

"Whoa." Derek stopped the two "What about Cora?"

~

Y/n sat with stiles in the hospital chair her hand moved onto his leg to stop it from bouncing up and down. The door opened making their gaze move to it, stiles groaned his head falling to the back of the chair "Oh, just perfect."

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess." Agent McCall walked over "What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" stoked looked up at him

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles told him making his gaze move to y/n who shook her head saying she didn't know

"Is he drinking again?"

"What do you mean, again?" Stiles was offended "He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down." Agent Mccall "Is he drinking like he used to?"

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay?" Stoked nodded "We'll do the alphabet, start with " 'F' end with 'U' "

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" He looked between the two of them

"I don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time." Y/n shrugged

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" He looked at them making their heads shoot up

"What name?"

~

After telling the argents that their name was on the elevator stiles and y/n followed them into their apartment

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role i haven't exactly lived up to lately." Argent walked through shutting off the lights

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison shook her head

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors." Y/n furrowed her eyes at them "That kind of felt like a warning to me.

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison looked between them all "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles nodded "Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away."

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Chris watched his sit down

"They could already be dead."

"I don't think so." Chris tried to calm his worries "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place"