𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

"Guys I told you I'm fine" y/n told Scott and Stiles as they hid behind a wall at Derek's

"Yo-you were tied up, almost killed" Scott stated panic filling his voice

"Key word: almost" she pointed her finger at him and her gaze moved to Stiles who had tears running down his face. She frowned and pulled him into a hug, he hugged her back as a sob came out of his mouth "we will find him"

Stiles went to speak but the sound of Derek's door opening stopped him "Derek? Derek, where are you?"

"Right here" Derek called out

"Thank God." She ran to Derek hugging him "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Y/n, Scott, Stiles." She shook her head quickly "they're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." She looked at him closer

"I promise" as soon as Derek said that she kissed him but pulled away suddenly

"They're already here, aren't they?" She followed Derek's gaze and saw the three walking out from behind the wall,
"So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Y/n corrected her

"Oh, that's right." She nodded turning to them "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles choked out tears running down his face

"How should I know?" She turned to Derek "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" Derek stated ignoring what she said

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and y/n"

"Lydia Martin?" She looked at y/n and then then turned to Derek "and your sister? I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know?" Derek asked

"Alli I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."

"What if we can?"

"How" Jessica asked, y/n showed her neck where she had pulled the string on her making it red

"That dosn't prove anything, you did that yourself" Jennifer shook her head and Scott held a bottle up making her smile drop

"What is that?"

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it..." He stepped closer "and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?" She asked, scott threw it towards her and she screamed as her face turned into a scratched up mess then back to herself. Derek looked at her confusion filling his features, she went to run but he caught her his claws coming out as he grabbed her neck "Derek, wait, wait! You need me."

"What are you? "

"The only person who can save your sister" as Jennifer's words y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused Derek looked up at the girl and she immediately knew she was talking about cora "Call Peter. Call him!"