𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

The three walked into the school as Scott told them about his dream "So, you killed her?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." He exaggerated

Stiles looked at Scott then y/n then back in front of him "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

  Y/n looked at him and smacked his shoulder "wayy to much information"

Scott looks at him disgusted "A) I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B) never give me that much detail about you in bed again." 

Stiles nods  "Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

Scott interrupts "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out.

Stiles scoffs "No, of course not ...Yeah, that's totally it."

The girl sighed "I mean he has a point Scott"

Scott frowned at them Stiles interrupted "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

Scott bought for a second "Yeah... not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Stiles looked at him "Who, Derek? Are you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Scott thought back to the dream

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real."

Stiles looked at the buss covered in blood "How real?"

Scott shrugged "Like it actually happened"

The girl looked at the bus in shock "are you sure it didn't"

~

Stiles looked at the girl who was trying to find her friend in the hallways "She's probably fine-"

Scott sighed "shes not answering my texts"

Stiles looked between the both of them "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence"

"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?" Scott yelled then punched into a locker

y/n stiffled a laughed realizing it was Jackson's. Scott backs up until his back hits against something- No a person making them drop their books. He turns around and See's Allison she chuckles at him "you scared the hell out of me!" 

Scott looked at her relieved  "You're okay!"

Y/n let out a breath of relief as she turned to Stiles and brought him into a hug

"I'm to young for all of this stress" She chuckled lightly at him.

The intercoms went off causing them to stop hugging  "Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as usual."

~~~~

Scott turned around to the other two's desk "Maybe it was my blood on the door"

Stiles shrugged "Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?"

Y/n shrugged "I mean yeah that makes sense"

Scott scoffed "And did what?"

Stiles shrugged "Ate it."