\|1|/

The brown haired woman began her trek down the long street, she looked up to the sky as it started to darken and look sticky.

As she turned a corner, the street lights flicker on, and soon enough she found herself humming the beat to the ever so famous Arctic Monkey's song '505'.

The song was catchy, but that wasn't why she remembered it.

She wished that she could just forget the song even exists, lock it away in the back of her head, never hear the soothing voice of Alex Turner, the drumming of Matt Helders, the skills that the guitarist Jamie Cook holds, or even the bass guitar in which Nick O'Malley plays. Of course you can't forget the back up vocals that you hear every so often in their songs, that just gives makes it better.

But, it wasn't that easy. Though she denies it, she can't help the fact that she misses the group more and more everyday. The fallout between her and her brother caused the young woman to completely cut herself off from the band. It seems that the only way she actually feels as if she was there with the group, was listening to their music.

She walked down the concrete path that eventually lead to the back door of her workplace. As soon as she entered, she was met with the face of her boss, and his ever so irritable voice. She has offered cough drops multiple times, though he claims it doesn't help in any way shape or form.

"Elizabeth!" The raspy voice yelled from in-front of her, "Hey, Dan." Elizabeth replied, walking past the middle aged man, making her way to her locker past the kitchen.
"You're late!" He calls from behind her.
"Better late than never." Elizabeth stated, shoving her handbag into her locker, as well as her long, dark coat.

Elizabeth walked to the front of her workplace, passing the several picture frames with awards in them, all four stars out of five, rating the dining in this particular area of the hotel.

Elizabeth met her colleague at the cashier. "It's super busy, boss is gonna get mad at you if you don't get in there and do your job. It's already bad enough you're late." She stated.
"Thanks for the update, Maddy." Elizabeth stated, sighing, picking up a notebook and making her way over to a table.

As Elizabeth made her way over to a table, she quickly recognised the four people which were sat. She spun around and speed walked over to Maddy, "What's wrong?" she asked.

Elizabeth looked back over to the four men, and then back to Maddy. She saw her boss in the corner of her eye, giving her a death stare, arms folded.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Dan asked in a sassy tone.
"I- I can't serve there, I-" Elizabeth found it hard to find her words.
"Do the job Elizabeth." Dan said harshly, then spinning around to go inspect the kitchen.

Elizabeth really wished that she didn't have to go over there, and deep down, she wanted to, but she was dreading the look her brother would give her when he first sees her.

Eventually Elizabeth gave in. She felt as if she were walking over to the group in slow motion, each step was closer and closer to an interaction in which she wished would ever occur.

She was lucky enough that her mother and father didn't invite the two over at the same time after these past years, considering he's been so busy with his band, and her just making excuses. God knows how badly that could have ended.

But finally, she made it to the table, looking to certain person which she had missed way to much.

She missed the way he would look to her, his eyes glimmering and seducing to her.

He looks up from the menu he was holding, some of his slicked back hair escaping the gel, and falling on his face. His mouth drops slightly, and eyes widen at the sight of the woman who stand in-front of him.