\|13|/

"They are here, Turner!" Elizabeth called from the balcony as she waved at the boys in the tour bus waiting for them.
"Coming!" He called out.

Elizabeth walked back into the living room, closing the balcony door behind her. Alex joined her in the living room and she examined what he was dressed like — Black jeans, black singlet, leather jacket on, sunnies resting on his head. He carried his guitar in it's case, something he also brought over from his apartment.

"Well don't you look dashing." Elizabeth said playfully, admiring the man before him.
"I could say the same about you, love." Alex said, smirking as he looked her up and down. She were wearing a tight checkered red skirt, a black t-shirt and vans. That comment caused Elizabeth to blush slightly and eventually she chuckled it off. She grabbed her own pair of sunglasses off the counter and a bag she had packed just in case they ended up staying in a hotel, as well as her phone and keys, before heading out the door with Alex.

There's something different about Alex today, to Elizabeth he seemed like he's more confident than usual, especially with that play on words. Perhaps the man she had spent time with these past few days has faded away.

Maybe he's finally comfortable with me again? She asked herself.

It was obvious that Alex had been acting different around her, and she has a feeling that now he's acting like his true self — A child.

He always had this childlike demeanour and it was one of the things Elizabeth loved about him. They both acted like children while everyone else were busy being adults.

She missed this, she missed him.

The two had gotten a lot of packing done yesterday. She had also logged into the Arctic Monkeys Instagram account Matt made and began to understand this platform of social media. It was all so new to her and she was excited to be able to post the Monkeys for their thousands and thousands of followers to see.

Elizabeth slept beside Alex in his bed, somehow during the night managing to be in his embrace. She didn't mind it though, she felt safe in his arms and he also smelt good.

They went back to her apartment to get picked up and that leads them where they are now, greeting the rest of the band.

"Hey Cookie!" Elizabeth said happily as she walked to Jamie and hugged him, before she moved over to Nick, "Yellamo, Yellamo!"
She then made her way to Matt, "Broski!" She said jokingly, before he literally swept Elizabeth off her feet as he squeezed her tightly.

She missed this, touring with the boys in a cramped van, having all their equipment squeezed into the back. Of course it was different now, they actually had a massive bus, and a driver, plus their stuff was in the storage compartment.

Alex put his shades on as he talks to Matt outside of the bus. Elizabeth quickly pulled out her phone and took a picture of the two, Matt soon noticing that she was taking a picture pulled up his middle finger, smiling cheekily as he flipped her off. Alex grabbed his hand in an attempt to pull it down, also smiling at Matt's stupid gesture.

Elizabeth laughed before she walked over to the entrance of the bus, Jamie walking down the aisle, "The drive is gonna be around thirty minutes, get comfy

Elizabeth laughed before she walked over to the entrance of the bus, Jamie walking down the aisle, "The drive is gonna be around thirty minutes, get comfy." Jamie said as he sprawled out on one of the bus seats.

Elizabeth chuckled and moved past him to the back of the bus. Alex had soon joined Elizabeth in the back, Nick a few rows ahead from her, Matt further down chatting on the phone and Jamie sitting in the row across Nick having a chat with him.

Elizabeth looked over to Alex who seemed fixated on his phone, typing away. She moved closer to him and nudged his side, he looked up from his screen and smiles slightly, before returning to his phone. Elizabeth looked away, being dismissed so easily made her feel sad, but as if he read her thoughts he shoved his phone into his pocket and turned around to be facing Elizabeth.

"It's been a while since you've been on tour with us... And look at us cool kids at the back of the bus... Just like the old days." Alex said as he took his shades off and rested them in the crook of his shirt.
Elizabeth looked over to him and chuckled, "Yeah, it's good to be back."

Elizabeth looked over to Matt who seemed to have fallen asleep. She then looked over to Jamie and Nick as their conversation died down and they go on do their own things. Jamie put his headphones in and so does Nick, transporting into their own worlds.

Elizabeth yawned and looked over to Alex.
"You tired, love?" Alex asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind Elizabeth ear.

The more Elizabeth looked into his luscious brown eyes, the more she developed those feelings she fought so hard to get rid of. It's like all those years not being near him wasn't enough, because now she's mere centre meters away from him, and she can't find herself to move away.

Maybe I'm just tired, she thought to herself.

She nodded in response to Alex's question and he moved patted his shoulder.
"Go ahead, make yourself comfortable." He said.
Elizabeth smiled and rested her head against Alex's shoulder, slowly closing her eyes and thinking back to years ago where he'd always offer his shoulder for her in case she got tired.

Alex began running his fingers through her hair, making her even more comfortable.

Elizabeth's mind began wonder as she thought about what it would be like to date Alex. Would she ever want to get involved with him? He seemed as if now he had changed from being all sweet and innocent, to a tough and closed off young man, not afraid of what others think of him.

Is he worth it? He's a completely different person now, for all she knew he could screw her over he's changed that much. Being afraid was an understatement, but she was most definitely mesmerised by his striking figure. She thought about the way his dark brown hair escapes the gel, a loose strand falling down onto his face. The way his sunglasses set on his perfectly arched nose. The way he licked his lips.

Snap out of it! She thought to herself.

Elizabeth repositioned her head and that's when Alex had wrapped his arm around her, holding her close to him as he continued to run his fingers through her brown locks.

How could she snap out of it?