/|26|\

Elizabeth looked in the mirror one final time and examined herself. She had her dark cherry red lipstick on with black eyeliner. Her brown hair were down below her shoulders, and she wore a tight black dress that highlighted her curves perfectly.

Her heart was beating against her chest heavily, and she didn't know why. She shook her head and exited the bathroom.

Alex had already gotten ready before her and she stepped out of the bedroom to see him sitting on the couch waiting for her patiently.

His head lifted and his mouth dropped slightly as he looked Elizabeth up and down. He stood up slowly, and walked to her.

"Liz..." Alex said.
"Is it too much?" Elizabeth asked him, looking down at her dress and back up to him.
He chuckled, "No love, you just... You look amazing, I mean you always look amazing but it's just... Wow." He smiled.
Elizabeth blushed, "Well you clean up pretty good too." She joked.

Alex laughed softly and looked to Elizabeth's lips, slowly leaning in, however she placed her finger on his lips, stopping him from going any further.

"Let's not ruin my lipstick before we leave, because I don't have any time to fix it." Elizabeth said, smiling to Alex.
He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully, before kissing her cheek and slipping his hand into hers, the two of them exiting the apartment and entering an all black car that Alex had organised to come and get them.

The trip were short and full of long glances between Elizabeth and Alex.

As they stepped out the car, the cameras instantly began flashing, and there were numerous loud voices, some people directing them on where to go, others telling them to look a certain way for the picture.

Elizabeth slid her hand into Alex's and squeezed tightly, staying close by him as they walked to the entrance of the building.

"Stay with me and you'll be just fine, love." Alex said into her ear, and she nodded.

Eventually they managed to get inside, and Elizabeth thought by now they'd be away from all the hustle and bustle, but she were far from right.

Instantly photographers were wanting photos of Alex, trying to usher him to certain areas. Alex kept his grip firm on Elizabeth's hand, not letting go as he went to where the photographers had guided them.

"Al... You should have your own photo, don't bring me into this, it isn't my achievement, they all want you." Elizabeth said, trying to move away, but Alex insisted on her staying.
"You should be apart of this as much as I am." Alex said, "And every photo these people are asking me to have I am having it with you."
"Except for the band ones, I am not in them." She said.
"Well you are in the band, love." He said.
"Just photoshop me in." Elizabeth said and Alex chuckled.

Alex and Elizabeth turned to face the photographers, the 'Suck It and See' poster behind them. Elizabeth felt Alex's hand slide around her waist, pulling her closer, so she let her hand rest on his chest and they smiled brightly for the photos.

Alex looked down to Elizabeth and she noticed his gaze were on her, so she looked up to him, and several cameras flashed as they smiled to each other, becoming lost in another's eyes. Elizabeth quickly snapped back to reality and turned her head to see the entire bar silent, only soft music playing in the background with everyone's eyes on the pair.

"Al, everyone is watching us." She said.
"Yeah well they have to look at us to take a picture." Alex said with a chuckle, his eyes still on Elizabeth.
"No, I quite literally mean everyone." She said, and it was then Alex turned his head to notice that they were the main attraction.