/|14|\

The bus had stopped in-front of the venue and by now Alex was awake, with Elizabeth still asleep in his lap, snuggled up against his stomach.

"Liz..." He said softly, "We're here."

Liz dug her face into Alex's stomach and wrapped her arms around him, signalling that she didn't want to leave just yet.

"Okay... Five more minutes." Alex said, chuckling softly.

Alex watched as Nick and Jaime walked off the bus, getting their belongings from below. Matt however walked over to Alex, wondering why he was hanging back.

As he walked over he noticed that Liz was asleep in Alex's lap. He decided to mask the way he truly felt about seeing the two of them together.
"Assuming she wanted a few more minutes?" Matt asked.
Alex chuckled softly, looking down to her and smiling softly, pushing a loose strand up hair out of her face.
"You know how she is." He said.

It was odd watching Alex act like that — smiling down to his sister with this look of love in his eyes, and pushing away her hair with his finger carefully as if not to wake her.

"We'll be out in five." Alex said.
Matt was snapped out of his trance and nodded, walking off the bus, joining Nick and Jaime.

Alex looked down to Elizabeth and studied her features carefully. Her chocolate brown hair fell softly on her back, with her necklace dangling to the side. Her skin was smooth and Alex had a sudden desire to run his finger against her cheek, but her long eyelashes fluttered open as she began to wake up.

"Hello sleepy head." He said, smiling down to her.
She stretched and sat up looking to Alex and giving him a tired smile. She then turned and looked around the bus, quickly panicking that Alex were late.

"D-Did I hold you up? I'm so sorry!" Elizabeth said, beginning to take her leather jacket from the seat.
"Relax, darling." Alex said as he placed his hand over hers, "I'm always late and besides, it doesn't matter what time we roll in."

Elizabeth smiled and sat down beside Alex. She looked outside and noticed many fans piled up against the fence, hoping for at-least a glimpse of the Arctic Monkeys.

"How about let's go on a little adventure?" Alex asked, standing up and taking Elizabeth's leather jacket.
"Where to?" Elizabeth asked as she stood up beside him.
"We'll see eventually." Alex said, taking Elizabeth's hand and guiding her down the tour bus aisle.
"So you don't know where we are going?" Elizabeth asked as they jumped off the tour bus, and suddenly there were a mountain of screams as fangirls noticed the lead singer.
"Of course not." Alex said, a wide smile plastered across his face.
"Bu-But don't you have to do a soundcheck soon?" Elizabeth asked.
"Later I do, yes." Alex replied, leading Elizabeth through a crack in the fence and out onto the sidewalk.

Elizabeth smiled as she looked over to him, remembering what would happen when they would tour when they were younger. Alex would take detours with Elizabeth, wanting to spend as much time with just the two of them as possible. She wondered if this was the same.

Eventually they were walking side by side, their hands still entwined despite not running anymore, but neither of them noticed. It felt normal.

Alex and Elizabeth turned a corner to see a massive market, with stalls lining the streets selling goods from clothes to jewellery and food to drinks.

Elizabeth smiled as she examined all the little handmade jewellery, Alex watching her bright smile as he trailed behind her, still holding onto her hand softly.

She then stopped and kept her eyes on a necklace with a small red diamond in the middle, dangling from the chain. She kept her eyes on it for a few seconds before continuing on.