(2) Puberty,Middle School and Divorce

Six years later 

"Boys come down here." Winnie said as her older kids came through the front door. 

"What's going on mom." Bucky said as his voice cracked. 

"Oh little brother is becoming a man." Oliver said as he messed with his little brother's hair. 

"Get off me. Ugh." Bucky said as he pushed one of his older brothers away as his little twin brothers came down the stairs behind him. 

"It's okay little brother it's all apart of life. Soon enough you'll be finding all the girls cute." Dallas said 

"Leave me alone." Bucky said as he pushed his oldest brother away and walked off to the living room. 

His older twin sisters Whitney and Westlynn came in. "Are you all picking on my favorite brother." Whitley said 

"We will tag team you two." Westlynn said 

"We aren't scared of you. We never have been." Dallas said as he and his wife took a seat. 

Soon enough the living room was filled with their kids. The older ones had their wives or husbands with them. James came through the front door looking rough. Bucky's demeanor quickly changed as he stiffened. 

"Okay now that your father is here. We can finally discuss this as a family." Winnie said 

"Mom?" Nickolas said (one of Bucky's younger twin brothers said) 

James sat on the back of the chair she was sitting in looking down. 

"Your father and I are getting a divorce. We have always tried to work through our problems but we can't keep doing that. So we have decided to go our separate ways." Winnie said 

"More like you decided Winnie." James said 

"James not now." She said as she looked down. 

"You want me to lie?" James said 

Winnie took a deep breathe. "Well you seem to be getting pretty good at it James. If you want to talk honesty in front of the kids. Let's talk about how you can't seem to keep it in your pants when you go on the road." Winnie said as she got up. 

James looked down. 

"We have three kids that are still here! Still needing their parents!" Winnie said 

"James is 12 years old he's going through puberty. He's mature enough to help his little brothers. I have a job..a job that helped take care of this family!" He snapped back at her. 

"A job that has women throwing themselves at you and you let them in your hotel room. While your wife is here taking care of things while you go off and play hockey." Winnie said as she walked off. 

The room was silent as James left again. 

"So what does this mean?" Nathaniel said 

"It means that you three need to decide who you want to live with more. Mom's finally had enough of dad's antics." Dallas said 

"Thank God. Mom deserves to be happy." Whitley said 

Bucky left the room as he swore to himself he would never get married or fall in love.

The next day at school Bucky saw Maggie talking to Cory Jacobs who gave her a note and his best friend Jordan Brown gave her one too. She read both of them as he walked by. 

"Can I go with both of you?" She said 

"Definitley!" Cory said 

"It's fine with me." Jordan said as she accepted both of their dance invitations. 

Later that day at basketball practice Bucky walked over to Cory. 

"Dude Maggie Connors? Really? She's a nerd.. she believes in all that fairytale crap." Bucky said 

"She may be a nerd but she's beautiful." Cory said 

"Whatever dude. It's just you are popular us popular people date popular. She is a nerd but good luck with that." Bucky said as he tapped his shoulder and walked off. 

Cory rolled his eyes. 

The night of the dance Bucky danced with three girls and made out with two. Bucky saw Maggie and Cory dancing. 

"Oh look it's the new love birds." Bucky said 

"Leave us alone. Go make out with Vivian." Maggie said 

"Come on Mags let's go dance." Jordan said 

She went to dance with Jordan. "See he belongs with her." Bucky said 

"Oh fuck off.." Cory said and walked off. 

By the end of the night Bucky saw Cory and Maggie waiting for his mom. He found them making out against the post. Bucky just shook his head and got in his mom's car. 

A month later Bucky heard someone crying under the stairs. He found Maggie eating gummi bears as she cried. 

"Maggie what's wrong?" He said 

"Go away. Not like you care about why I'm sad." She said as she got up and walked off.