(23) Summer of Love

Three months later 

Bucky was scrolling through his Instagram when he landed on Maggie's post. It was a picture of her in white sunglasses hair in two braids kissing Langston's cheek as he drove. The caption sent him over the edge. 

"Summer with my love! Cant wait to start our summer international road trip. ❤️🥰" 

Bucky shook his head as he saw the multiple pictures of them in the post of them at the Hamptons. Pictures of them being happy and PDA filled on the beach and by the pool. The last photo was of them peaking over their passports and plane tickets. 

He threw his phone across his room. "Fucking hate that guy. Oh let's go on a road trip overseas." Bucky mocked. 

He left to go riding dirt bikes with his younger brothers Nate and Nickolas. Maggie and Langston were waking up Spain. 

"Ready for the day my love." He whispered as he held her and they watched the sunset from their bed. 

"Mmm yeah.." she whispered as he kissed her neck. 

They traveled all over Spain for a week. She did a big photo dump of their week in Spain with loads of selfies, sight seeing. Their trip consisted of France Sweden Italy Germany and lastly London. 

At the end of each week she did a big photo dump on her Instagram of their week. In Italy she had a lot of good photos of them together food photos and pictures of the sunset when they went on the canal. But more importantly she had all the normal sight seeing photos. 

Bucky each week felt his heart break even more she was falling in love with Langston.