(32) Dance Moves

Three days later 

Bucky was fresh out of the shower at the house after a long one on one practice with Pietro. He was home alone when he turned on some music. Pietro went to go find his girl after her last class for the week. 

As he was cleaning his room "She Drives Me Crazy (And I Can't Help Myself) began to play. At first he was just singing along as he cleaned. Then it turned into a full one man show. He started singing into his hockey stick using it as a guitar and dancing around bedroom. 

He had his back to the door and didn't realize that Maggie had showed up after her last class. She leaned against the door frame just watching him dance as he ran his hands through hair and did full on body rolls. 

When the song was finished he heard "Nice Moves." 

He turned around and threw the hockey stick down as he turned red. "H-how long have you been standing there?" He said 

"Hmm..long enough to know that we should let me be the only dancer in this relationship." She said as she walked over to him as she took off her winter coat. 

He pulled her to him. "Now who is this girl that is driving you crazy." She said 

"Mmm the little ice princess.." he whispered as he kissed her. 

"Craving You." By Thomas Rhett began to play as they began to make out. 

When they were done he shut the door as she went over to his Bluetooth speaker where his phone was laying. 

"Maggie ❤️" was the name of the playlist that he had playing. 

"Baby..you made a playlist all about me?" She said 

"I did.." he said as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I love you." She whispered 

"I love you too." He whispered 

"Sit on the bed.." she said as she switched the speaker to sync to her phone. 

"Okay.." he said 

She slipped off her boots and took out her ponytail. 

"Baby?" He said 

"No touching.." she whispered as she kissed his neck. 

She turned on "Skin." by Rihanna. As the song began to play she began to strip and roll her hips. 

His mouth fell open and let out audible gasp. "Oh my god baby..a strip tease?" He said 

She bent over and touched her toes. Bucky bit his lip as his hands were begging to smack her ass and touch her. She walked over towards him and kissed her neck. She began to suck "Maggie Grace you're being so bad right now." He said 

She giggled. "Take it off baby.." she whispered 

He slipped off his shorts and boxers. "I wanna try something.." she said as she slid down. 

He moaned as she began to move leaving bite marks and scratch marks. "Oh God Maggie! Maggie! Oh fuck yeah!" He screamed out as she began to bounce as he laid back. 

Within seconds he was coming undone. She leaned down and kissed him "Mmm that was amazing baby and I really hope that you are still on your birth control. Cause if not you may be pregnant." He whispered 

"I am.." she whispered as she kissed him. He rolled them to where he was on top of her. He reached in his night stand drawer put one on so they could have another round.