(36) A Proposal Fit For A Ice Princess

1 month later 

After the Frozen four game was over and Harvard won.  Bucky surprised Maggie with a getaway for just the two of them to Dillion Colorado. He rented out a cabin for the weekend. 

They enjoyed some skiing on the slopes, relaxing in the hot tub and romantic dinners by the fireplace and lots of sex. On their last night their Bucky surprised her with a trip to a place called Ice Castles. 

They toured the whole place took some photos. At some point during the tour they stopped and he stood in front of her. 

"What's wrong?" She said 

"Margaret Grace I've been in love with you for God knows how long. When I lost you it hurt me and I didn't understand why. It wasn't until I saw you again saw you with the others that I realized I was in love. It was something I swore off cause of how I saw my parents marriage. But seeing my siblings Dallas and Whitley both of them have shown me that I too can have what they have. And I want that with you Mags I want my life with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said as he dropped to one knee. 

He opened up the ring box "Will you marry me?" He said 

She gasped. "Yes..and it's in my favorite color Buck.." she said as she wiped tears. 

He smiled at her. "Of course." He said as he stood up and kissed her. 

They told everyone about the engagement and she posted pictures on her social media. When they returned home they heard laughing from the kitchen. When they went inside they saw Deacon and Willow. 

"Willow?" She said 

"Oh hey..congrats again." Willow said as she stood in Deacon's shirt. 

"Why aren't you at Stanford?" Maggie said 

"Oh I dropped out..we have been talking since we met at karaoke and we have been hooking up all weekend.." Willow said 

"Dropped out?" She said 

"Yeah so I can be here with my man." Willow said as she ran her hands up Deacon's shirt. 

Deacon gasped and groaned. 

"Okay come on babe time to go upstairs before they start going at it like monkeyS." Bucky said 

"I didn't drop out Mags I'm doing online courses. But you should of seen your face." Willow said 

Maggie walked over to Deacon and grabbed his chin. "You hurt her and I'll beat your ass Brooks. Got me? Cause his face was just a taste of what I can do to you." She said 

"Yes ma'am." Deacon said as she let go. 

Bucky was laughing. "Come on baby let's go before you hurt someone." He said as he pulled her away. 

"I'm watching you Brooks." She said as she did the whole two fingers to her eyes to him. 

"In all honesty I'll beat your ass if you do fuck in Brooks" Bucky said as they left the kitchen.