(29) No Added Pressure

Two weeks later 

Bucky came into the ice rink to find Maggie stretching on the side. He sat down to put on skates she had her air pods in with "Pocketful of Sunshine." Was playing in her ears. She went to the middle of the ice and began to do her routine. 

Bucky stood on the side just watching her. When she was done he skated out as she pulled out her pods. 

"Hey you." She said 

"Hey. It looks good so far..it must be nice to have no added pressure while on the ice." He said 

"What do you mean?" She said as she took her water bottle from him. 

"I mean it must be nice to not have to live up to expectations because of your last name. Because of who your family is." He said 

"Clearly you haven't googled me.." she said as she skated away. 

"Googled you?" He said as she skated in a circle. 

"I am the grand daughter of two former Olympians. My grandfather is a former gold medalist in skiing. My grand mother is a former 8 time gold medalist in figure skating and has won multiple figure skating championships. So yes there is pressure when I'm on the ice. She bought me my first pair of ice skates when I was 2 and put me in lessons when I was three." She said 

"Sounds like my grandfather." He said 

"So..I've been skating since I was 2. She got me in the junior Olympics when I was 13 where I won two gold medals.." she said as she skated back to him. 

"You would have known all this if you have gotten on my Wikipedia page." She said as he kissed her. 

"I don't want to Google my girlfriend I rather get to know her from her mouth." He said 

They left the rink together and headed back to her room. They were under the covers making out he moved to her neck as he began to massage her breasts. 

"Bucky.." she whispered

"Mmhmm." He said 

"I'm not..mmm.." she whispered as he sucked on one of her nipples. 

She tugged on his hair he came back to her mouth. He began to play with her as he slid his hand down the front of her pants. 

She gasped. "James.." she whispered as she felt two fingers. 

"Mmm god you are so wet." He whispered as he sucked on her collarbone. 

He pulled himself out and she began to play as they made out. Moans and lip smacks filled the air as he began to work his fingers faster and harder in her. He watched her face as she began to come undone she went from moans of pleasures to one moan of pain. 

"Baby..what's wrong.." he whispered 

"Something popped.." she whispered 

Bucky pulled out his fingers and saw blood. 

"Baby.." he whispered 

"What I was trying to say was I'm not one of the puck bunnies. I'm a Virgin.." she said 

He kissed her. "Thank God.." he whispered 

She looked up at him confused. "You're happy that.." she said but he cut her off. 

"I finally get to be the first at something in your life.." he said 

She kissed him. "Baby all this time..what were you doing? Oral sex?" He said 

She shook her head yes as she made him lay back. "Baby what are you doing?" He said as she went down on him. 

She began to suck him off he gripped her blonde hair and his eyes rolled as he hit the back of her throat. He couldn't breathe properly.

"Oh my god yes!! Oh Maggie! Maggie! Jesus baby don't stop!" He cried out 

It didn't take long before she felt hot spurts hitting the back of her throat. He laid there unable to move completely blissed out. She kissed him. 

"Mmm my baby where the hell have you been?" He whispered as he kissed her back.