(31) Barnes Is In Love

Two weeks later 

"Just give me a call if you have any questions Austin. We can finish the paper tomorrow since you have another class." She said 

"Thanks Mags. See you around." Austin said 

Bucky walked up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Good to see you Austin." Bucky said as they walked away. 

"Bucky what is the matter?" She said 

When they got to the house he threw her over his shoulder when he got her out of the car. She yelped when he did and smacked her ass. He stripped her down when they got in his room and he ripped off his clothes and slammed into her. 

"James.." she cried out. 

"Yeah.." he said as he put one of her legs by her head and thrusted hard and fast into her. 

"Oh god yeah right there.." she cried out. 

"Yeah you like that baby? You like the way I fuck your pussy don't you?" He said as put her other leg up. 

The guys came in downstairs and heard her yelling out his name and his bed doing a lot of moving. 

"Damn Barnes it's not even 5." Deacon said 

"Really? Talk about afternoon delight." Sam said 

Bucky wrapped her legs around his waist and began to move again as he sucked on her neck. She ran her nails down his back and he let out a loud groan. "God yes! Maggie!" He cried out as he rolled them and she took the reigns. 

She left scratch marks and bite marks all over his torso. "Maggie baby! God yeah! Oh fuck me faster!" He cried as the head board began to bang against the wall. 

The boys looked up at the ceiling. "Damn she must be good if he's yelling like that." Bryant said as they all got some pizza. 

"I'm out." Logan said 

"Dude the pizza just got here." Hunter said 

"Maggie!! Oh god I'm coming Maggie!!" Bucky cried out 

"Yeah I definitley need to get out of here." Logan said and left. 

Ten minutes later Bucky came into the kitchen to get waters and their door dash order of Chinese food. 

"Damn Barnes..did she attack you?" Sam said as he saw the scratches and bite marks.

"Oh I love it.." Bucky said with a smile. 

He got the food and plates. "Don't forget the soy sauce!" Maggie yelled from upstairs. 

Bucky put it all in the bag to take upstairs. "You are so whipped?" Sam said 

"No he's in love." Hunter said 

Bucky bit his lip and smiled. "Ooo Barnes is in love.." Deacon said when Bucky didn't deny it. 

He left the room and went upstairs to enjoy their Chinese food. After they ate and he cleaned up the mess. 

"Can we cuddle and watch movies?" She said 

"Of course baby.." he said as she scooted closer and laid on his chest.